What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?

What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?

For example girls wearing tight clothing, ripped jeans, short skirts, revealing belly or even most of their boobs? Or guys walking around in tank tops, topless or wearing tight shirts etc. People working out or walking on the beach wearing tank tops or topless.
Does it matter to you if the person is ripped or not? Are you offended? Do you approve? Is it intimidating? If it bothers you why is that? Do you judge them differently?

Looks like we have many different opinions.
Do you pre-judge those dressing like that in a bad way before you get to know them?

1414

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the first outfit because it looks like a clubbing outfit trying to be a day outfit.
    Second look is OK at the gym or some place where people hang out in workout clothes.
    As for the last guy, I'm distracted by his arms anf not in a good way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The weather could had been hot af, and they could had been in heat and horny af? They want to attract attention because they are in need of one really good hook up with somebody.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does that offend you at all?

• IRDGAF let ''em wear whatever they wear as long as it's ain't illegal