What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?

What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?

What do you think about people that usually dress sexy and reveal lots of skin?

For example girls wearing tight clothing, ripped jeans, short skirts, revealing belly or even most of their boobs? Or guys walking around in tank tops, topless or wearing tight shirts etc. People working out or walking on the beach wearing tank tops or topless.
Does it matter to you if the person is ripped or not? Are you offended? Do you approve? Is it intimidating? If it bothers you why is that? Do you judge them differently?

Updates:
Looks like we have many different opinions.
Do you pre-judge those dressing like that in a bad way before you get to know them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the first outfit because it looks like a clubbing outfit trying to be a day outfit.
    Second look is OK at the gym or some place where people hang out in workout clothes.
    As for the last guy, I'm distracted by his arms anf not in a good way.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The weather could had been hot af, and they could had been in heat and horny af? They want to attract attention because they are in need of one really good hook up with somebody.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does that offend you at all?

• IRDGAF let ''em wear whatever they wear as long as it's ain't illegal

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Well if its the occasional i think its okay like beach or something certain other places that aren't appropriate i think it objectifies them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think there's a time and a place for everything. If you're wearing a low cut top to work at an office, it's obviously not appropriate. But apart from that, I really do not give a damn what anyone is wearing. I think it's a bit meaningless trying to fit people who dress similarly into the same category as 'sluts' or 'insecure'. It's something that really doesn't affect anyone at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there is a fine line between being comfortable in your own skin and being super egotistical. I can respect the first but the ladder is just irritating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me. Not my place to approve or not. Sometimes I wish some people would use better judgement in what they wear but to each their own. If you've got it, flaunt it but be respectful of any dress codes while out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean it's fine if that what you want to do. I personally don't (I for sure don't have the body). Sometimes and it can comes across as attention seeking though, if I'm being real.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it looks very good but ultimately, I don't really give a shit what other people are doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • They flaunt what they got, they're sexy and they know it, showing off their goods, they like the attention.. I don't mind, doesn't affect me any

0|2
    0|0
    • exactly it's a psychological shield that most people use. not all but a lot

• Often the females seem insecure. Personally I prefer not seeing too much skin.

0|2
    1|0
  • It's fine with me. I do wear leather pants for example

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares who am I to judge? It's their life and body dress how you want

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't judge them differently, I just don't like that style for me

0|1
    0|0
  • they like to dress in that way

0|1
    0|0
  • mostly i think they just wanna show their awesome body and think they are cool.. that's all.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• If it's a young 20s wearing less than most of the women in the same place I might think 'desperate for attention'. But if I know her or she's older I won't think that. Basically the younger she is the more likely I will think she's desperate. I am not counting Cleavage at all... I mean legs/butt area.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm ambivalent about men, but I believe that all women should wear as little as possible at all times. This is regardless of age or body type as there's none of this "she's too fat/old to wear that" stuff with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as it's appropriate for the situation, like the situations you describe, I don't mind it in the slightest.

0|2
    0|0
  • There's places where it's appropriate and innappropriate if it's on the street when you're enjoying the town then fine. If you having dinner with your family come on just be decent.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't find people showing skin but it can be a bit douchey for either sex.

• @morganR1994

She does this. and she pretends like she doesn't like it, but, she actually does. go look at her questions and comments

she has a boyfriend too, which is hilarious

0|2
    0|0
  • personality insecurity so provide with external strength shield. mostly it's psychological about the way people dress. many times trying to take their identity or true nature

0|2
    1|0
  • Depends on the level. I prefer more modest people because it shows they're more secure plus it adds a bit of mystery.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think nothing much besides said person is confident enough to rock that! Power to them!

0|1
    0|0
  • I assume the girls who show a lot of skin are promiscuous and conceited.

0|1
    0|0
  • not offended, i'm already used it, lots of girls dress like that here

0|1
    0|0
  • you got it then show it

0|1
    0|0
  • I love girls wearing belly shirts

0|1
    0|0
  • Nowadays? It doesn't really make a difference. They're all pretty much insecure whether they cover up or not.

0|2
    1|0

Recommended myTakes