Is makeup stupid?

I feel like makeup is useless because you wash it off at the end of the day and you are left with what you are given by Mother Nature... So if you are not going to change the situation at its foundation, what's the point of hiding the symptoms?

But don't just get angry and insult me right away! Because I'm starting to think that I am missing out. Do you think the way I think is stupid? Should I start to put one or two things on my face and have fun with it? Am I missing out?

-not that I'm just too beautiful naturally or something don't get me wrong, I just realy don't feel like it is something permanent and that makes me sad-

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's kind of a waste of money and it's bad for your skin. Only use it if you personally like how it looks a lot or if you are trying to get tips at a food service job. It's not helpful for being attractive to guys though because a lot of guys find no makeup equally or more attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you prefer going natural, that's fine! It's your personal preference. I wear eye makeup because I want to, I'm an artist and it reminds me of how I draw my eyes on paper. I wear eyeliner, mascara and that's it. For the longest time however, I went natural. Also I know some of my guyfriends prefer it natural. Often girls wear makeup because they feel insecure without it, too. You're not missing out on anything. The only time I'd say it could be fun for you to wear some is if you're going to a fancy event, or if you just genuinely like makeup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE