Why do guys hate it when girls wear makeup?

I wear it when I want. I embrace my face full of makeup once in a while.
  • "False advertisement" bullshit (uh the makeup will come off at some point)
  • They don't want it smudge on them or taste it
  • They hate anything that isn't 'masculine'
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

711

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up is superficial you shouldn't hide your face. Its what makes you who you are and showcases your natural beauty. Plus it makes you seem insecure if you have a ton of makeup on all time. Men who fall in love with makeup are superficial. Men who say your blemishes are beautiful they are the ones who really love you for who you are. A little is ok. If you like to wear it. Guys think its retarded when girls compete with each other and try and impress or one up the other girls looks. Women that do that are attention whores, promiscuous and waste men's time. Be happy with who you are and how you look.

• Man, I totally agree with this. Smart guy for 20.
      ~JSmith

• I might be 20 in physical age, but mentally I'm much older than that. I've been through a lot and have seen a lot of life from a very early age. Plus I've comforted way too many girls and guys alike who fell victim to lust and superficiality.

• Cool. I wish you well, Musicgeek.
      ~JSmith

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't hate it. Truth is that in everyday world they do not care. Make up or no make up, they value attractiveness. They just love complaining about it for no reason. If they didn't like it, they wouldn't hit on instagram models who cake themselves on it. They also wouldn't watch porn.