Girls, Girls who wear pantyhose and tights, why do you. It seems like a dying fashion, so why do you continue to do it?

For those thinking I'm a perv, I went unanonymous so you could see who I am, but i also allowed private opinions, all you have to do is follow me to send it

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's cold so wearing tights is warmer, their dress could be too short so it provides some coverup maybe feel a little self conscious about their legs so tights cover them and make them look better or maybe just because they like the way they look