Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?

I really want the jean thigh high boots like the ones in the last three... input? Guys do you think these are ugly.. my girls I already know most of you prob like them hahah so which ones would you purchase Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?

1135

Most Helpful Guy

• 2, 3 or 4. I think the open toe ones look weird and I'm not a fan of the jeans ones.
    Up to you though

• Yeah a lot of guys don't like them all my guy friends hate them and love the 2nd πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

• I suppose it depends if you're buying them to look a certain way for the guys or for yourself because you like that look.

• I like them but let's be real I also Liek looking cute for guys.. LETS BE REAL not that I need a mans validation. But I need mans validation lmao.. but yeah thanks for the help lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm not the jeans ones and not the ones with your toes poking through, the rest are all really nice!