Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?

I really want the jean thigh high boots like the ones in the last three... input? Guys do you think these are ugly.. my girls I already know most of you prob like them hahah so which ones would you purchase Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?Which thigh high boots do you like better that I should spend my money on and purchase?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 2, 3 or 4. I think the open toe ones look weird and I'm not a fan of the jeans ones.
    Up to you though

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah a lot of guys don't like them all my guy friends hate them and love the 2nd πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

• I suppose it depends if you're buying them to look a certain way for the guys or for yourself because you like that look.

• I like them but let's be real I also Liek looking cute for guys.. LETS BE REAL not that I need a mans validation. But I need mans validation lmao.. but yeah thanks for the help lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm not the jeans ones and not the ones with your toes poking through, the rest are all really nice!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Lmao πŸ˜‚ thigh high boots look funny AF. The jeans boots look kinda ratchet. Also, why does the girl in the last pic not have any pants on πŸ˜‚

Just get regular shoes like other normal humans please.

0|0
    0|0
  • the gray and jean ones are fugly. if you had to get one pair then the black, they are also ugly, but nit as bad. Instead of these kind of boots i would highly suggest the roman knee high sandals, Those sandals are hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • The second pair because I like the combo with jeans, although to me the boots look identical to the top ones. Generally though I prefer boots with a turnover part at the top. You know what I'm talking about. by the way all the ones at the bottom look like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • The black ones, and wear them with a skirt/dress, 1960s style, like in the firs picture, that's so freaking hot...

The ones made from jeans looks trashy tough.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agree 100%. I love the go go boots look. One of the sexiest fashion trends of the 20th century.

• it took me a bit to decide between the black or grey ones but finally settled on the black ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if the two black pairs are the same but I like those the most. Those Jean ones are too avant guarde for me I don't like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the ones with the girl sitting in a pool table. I think the Jean thigh highs will be super cute with a short Jean skirt or shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Last 4 ... veryyyyyy sexy.
    Jeans on u are chilly hot. 🌢🌢🌢

0|0
    0|0
  • And I don't care for the jean boots. The other ones are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • first or second ones. any probably would look good depending on the outfit though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had the courage to use the jeans one... its cute...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah those are my fav also!!! Hahaha

• Show All
    • WEAR WHAYEEVR YOU WANT it's ur life.. not to sound basic but "you only live once" so if you wanna do something or wear something WEAR THEM

• I'll try using some, he already have some girl's clothes in his house (that I bought and only use there)...
      thank you... you're kind...

• looking all good but with your skin tone why you have no dark brown ones

0|0
    0|0
  • the 2nd or 3rd ones are gorgeous. Nobody needs to see your toes... no no no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to be like Stevie Nicks?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nevermind. She was a rock and roll fashion icon

• yeah I heard of her and looked her up but low key don't know anything about her.. was just annoyed cause u didn't answer my question :) but thanks I guess haha

• ugh ugly. : $

0|0
    0|0
  • Those jeans boots look weird

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd one in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd 1

0|1
    0|0
  • go for the black ones

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look silly

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• The gray ones. Gray is a neutral color, so they look sexy without looking like you're trying to look sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd pair i always wear stiletto heels in thigh boots and 5/6" inch heels x

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the 3nd one where could I like get them? sorry if that was a weird question haha

0|0
    0|0
    • you can just look up gray thigh high boots on google and see what comes up but I honestly recommend always buying shoes @ a store to try them on and stuff.. so I recommend the mall :)

• thank you 😊

• The one with the girl sitting on pool table, those are cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • second one is perfection go for it girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Second classy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta go with number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • The second ones