I'm colouring my hair, what color will work best to mix with my current color?

I don't want to work with bleaching since I have to cut all the color off for marching band camp.

The current color is a pale greenish blond and I'm purposefully avoiding bleaching because I can't dye my roots, my plan is to either leave my hair the same color or use color without bleach because I'm growing my hair out so I can just cut off the non-natural parts and have my real, natural hair color back. I don't want to dye my hair "natural" since that's cheating in my opinion and I like abnormal colours anyways. What would be best to cover it?
I'm colouring my hair, what color will work best to mix with my current color?I'm colouring my hair, what color will work best to mix with my current color?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Blue would look great on you. I'd also consider pink. It would go nice with your eyes