Im gonna buy new shoes, I need suggestions, Which shoes I should go for, from out of these?

Also dont tell me only 1 choice. tell me at least 2 choices.

• im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?A
    Vote A
  • im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?B
    Vote B
  • im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?C
    Vote C
  • im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?D
    Vote D
  • im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?E
    Vote E
  • im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?F
    Vote F
  • im gonna buy new shoes,i need suggestions,Which shoes i should go for,from out of these ?give me your Protein shake now, Decentguy >:(
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I voted F as they would go with most outfits while looking robust but comfortable. E look okay today but avoid A unless your looking to become a pimp.

1|1
    0|0
    • what does a pimp have to do with those A shoes? lol

• They're electric blue! The only thing that would set those off nicely would be a crushed velvet suit, a pink long sleeve shirt with ruffle detail and a name change to Buggy Bear...

• *Huggy Bear

• I personally only prefer shoes made in Italy bc they look and feel better on the feet, but if I had to I guess I would choose the first one

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all identical and equally hideous. Go for the cheapest ones.

1|1
    1|0
  • Depends on your intended use for these shoes. If I'm going based off of looks alone... D, E and F

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know your style or what clothes you plan to wear but I voted F but D was also a good choice

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't tell me what to do

1|1
    0|0
  • F those are nice or E

0|1
    0|0
  • I like D and F

0|1
    0|0
  • A, D or F... but the best of these 3 is F