Sweats or jeans?

I only wear sweatpants. People tell me to get jeans, but I hate them. They aren't as comfy or free as sweats. Should I take the fashion advice or just wear sweats. (Also my crush wants me to wear jeans, but that isn't good enough for me[she says i look really cute in sweats though])

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweat pants ALL the time? At some point, that's just going to look slovenly to people. Find some other grown-up man pants you like for casual outings and stuff.

My husband WILL NOT wear shorts, jeans or anything besides Dickies type work pants, black or blue only. Plus a band or beer t-shirt. That's it. Same outfit since he was 15.

There are places I can never take him. He can't even sit out at a BBQ in the summer since the pants make him too warm.

I love him, and his dumb outfits too.

But he misses a lot of fun events because he just can't dress the part.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes all the time. i used to wear shorts on warm days but sweats work just as fine. i have pants for nicer things but i won't for school. some people tease my like "why u wearing yo pgs?" i do have nice pants and ill wear em sometimes. maybe ill go buy a pair of jeans

• Show All
    • alright i will

• im not. i just dont really have the best fashion sense. i can wear jeans and i probably will

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I wear sweatpants I'm at home or in a comfortable situation, I'd wear jeans or slacks in general if you are trying to show someone any sort of respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends. Do you want to look fashionable or not? Jeans are a little too casual as well

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont care about fashion ever

• If you don't care then just do whatever is comfortable for you. obviously if you go on a date or whatever take a little extra time to dress a bit better. shows you care

• mk mk. she said i look good in what i like. so do other people sometimes

• If jeans are uncomfortable to wear then don't wear them. Your the one wearing them all day, you should feel comfortable not uncomfortable x

0|0
    0|0
    • its not the comfort, its my warped mind. i consider jeans to be fancy and i hate formal attire

• Well your wearing them all day. If you don't like jeans then don't wear them. Don't let people persuade you to wear something you don't like x

• yeah i guess so

• Jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweat pants all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I think jeans look better but I'd much rather wear sweats

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sweats. Jeans are so uncomfortable. Why would people even want to wear them? And they ask me to wear them. đź‘–Death to jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I despise jeans. You can wear shorts, khakis, and all that. Jeans are way too constricting for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with what you're comfortable in, but... jeans look smarter.

0|0
    0|0
    • ehhhh im a geek already so ill really look geeky

• Show All
    • Thats smart! Dont worry about it dude! Be a nice guy and that will shine through! If it doesn't she's not worth it

• i am. I've noticed people take advantage of it. i hate it. i hope she doesn't and i feel she won't

Recommended myTakes