Sweats or jeans?

I only wear sweatpants. People tell me to get jeans, but I hate them. They aren't as comfy or free as sweats. Should I take the fashion advice or just wear sweats. (Also my crush wants me to wear jeans, but that isn't good enough for me[she says i look really cute in sweats though])

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweat pants ALL the time? At some point, that's just going to look slovenly to people. Find some other grown-up man pants you like for casual outings and stuff.

My husband WILL NOT wear shorts, jeans or anything besides Dickies type work pants, black or blue only. Plus a band or beer t-shirt. That's it. Same outfit since he was 15.

There are places I can never take him. He can't even sit out at a BBQ in the summer since the pants make him too warm.

I love him, and his dumb outfits too.

But he misses a lot of fun events because he just can't dress the part.

• yes all the time. i used to wear shorts on warm days but sweats work just as fine. i have pants for nicer things but i won't for school. some people tease my like "why u wearing yo pgs?" i do have nice pants and ill wear em sometimes. maybe ill go buy a pair of jeans

• alright i will

• im not. i just dont really have the best fashion sense. i can wear jeans and i probably will