I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't tan well at all. I've gotten second degree burns from tanning

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Bike to and from work, or just for the fun of it. You'll get blasted during summer in no time, and still there's people who use tanning beds here.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Natural sunlight, but that's difficult unless I'm on vacation somewhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • Technically it's bad for you but you've gotta die from something right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Darling worse will happen to you before you die from it. You will have bits of you skin cut out piece by piece by piece and sewn up and you will have scars all over your body. You will have to have so much time off of work life to go in and out of hospital not to mention the pain and recover. Then you will have to deal with the staring and the name calling of people looking at you from all the scars all over your body and face.

You will have to look in the mirror every single day and think fuck I did this to myself and hate yourself and not be able to do a thing about it. And have to live with it month by month knowing you may have to get more cut out and will this one be the one that kills you.

Oh and wait do you have the money to be able to afford all the hospital and surgery for it.

But hey you gotta die some how right?

• Show All
    • I'm Australian we have public hospitals too. That doesn't mean all operations can go under the public healthcare system and waiting list! But good luck with that!

• @HitGirl_4680 you live on the literal surface of the sun. It would be impossible to go about your life in the shade. No wonder you got skin cancer.

I live in Canada, a country where it is below freezing for the majority of the year. We don't have much opportunity to enjoy the sun. I will make the most of it, and I refuse to look like a ghost in the process.

Take your self-righteousness elsewhere. I'm not interested.

• I don't... I'm pale or lobster 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • I avoid the sun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't tan

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not tan.

0|0
    0|0