Have you ever shopped at JustFab?

Are the shoes any good, or are they poor quality? Do they have a good selection?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are ok if you don't wear the shoes too often. It's life is like 5-8 months. Don't sign up for the membership though

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 14

• haven't heard of it

0|0
    0|0
  • They import from China like I do with my business. Their quality is the same as China's just more expensive.

0|1
    0|0
    • So... poor?

• I think their quality is not worth their prices. If it were cheaper it will be ok. But to pay that much for that quality is a waste.

• I have. I've bought a couple of pairs of boots from there and I like them. They are pretty good quality. The boots I've bought have lasted me 3 going on 4 years now. I think they have a pretty good selection. You just gotta look for what you want until you find it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bought a bag from them once when the company first started. It broke within two days and I ended up returning it. It wasn't a good quality and I don't recommend them. The customer service was terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and I never had any issue with their shoes. The quality seems quiet good to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never but I heard the quality was bad. Like the shoes life is 1 to 3 month.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend used to and the shoes seemed like good quality

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a VIP on there as well as fabkids.. I think their quality is awesome. I order new stuff every month

0|0
    0|0
  • Never even heard of it. Sounds like a shop I'd avoid like the black plague.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love love love their shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard their customer service sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes n had great experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best.