My first tattoo! Thoughts or suggestions?

Just got this done today at Tattoo Charlie's. I love it! Anyone with experience have any tips?My first tattoo! Thoughts or suggestions??

1611

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it but make sure he finishes the triangle lines, they're really crooked

• Im pretty sure they look crooked because an arm is not as flat as a piece of paper...

• Place a ruler on it and see

• Depends on the way my arm is bent and the angle in pics but it looks good when I look at it myself

Most Helpful Girl

• There will be a phase where your tattoo will drive you insane with ichiness, don't pluck the dead skin in this process, just keep adding tattoo cream. Once that phase is over and your tattoo is fairly healed then avoid letting the skin get too dry, especially if you live in a place with dry climate (humid countries is less of an issue).

You will get to a point where you will regret your tattoo sometimes, for various reasons. As much as I love my tattoos I've regretted them every now and then, sometimes because I've wanted another tattoo but can't cause that ones in the way now or doesn't suit what I wanted to get next, or because it doesn't go with the outfit or because it just looks weird that day in my eyes, so on. Don't freak out about regretting your tattoo every now and then, its normal.

Also, keep away from sunlight or put on sunscreen more often than usual on it, even more because its red, and red tattoos fade a lot faster. And also get it touched up every other year or every year, depending on how much its faded, most good tattoo places will offer this service for free.

I know its summer but DON'T SWIM! For quite some time.
    Looks amazing though 👍🏽 I love it

• I feel like that's the most honest comment about tattoos that I have ever read, really good 😊