My first tattoo! Thoughts or suggestions?

Just got this done today at Tattoo Charlie's. I love it! Anyone with experience have any tips?My first tattoo! Thoughts or suggestions??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it but make sure he finishes the triangle lines, they're really crooked

0|0
    0|0
    • Im pretty sure they look crooked because an arm is not as flat as a piece of paper...

• Show All
    • Place a ruler on it and see

• Depends on the way my arm is bent and the angle in pics but it looks good when I look at it myself

Most Helpful Girl

• There will be a phase where your tattoo will drive you insane with ichiness, don't pluck the dead skin in this process, just keep adding tattoo cream. Once that phase is over and your tattoo is fairly healed then avoid letting the skin get too dry, especially if you live in a place with dry climate (humid countries is less of an issue).

You will get to a point where you will regret your tattoo sometimes, for various reasons. As much as I love my tattoos I've regretted them every now and then, sometimes because I've wanted another tattoo but can't cause that ones in the way now or doesn't suit what I wanted to get next, or because it doesn't go with the outfit or because it just looks weird that day in my eyes, so on. Don't freak out about regretting your tattoo every now and then, its normal.

Also, keep away from sunlight or put on sunscreen more often than usual on it, even more because its red, and red tattoos fade a lot faster. And also get it touched up every other year or every year, depending on how much its faded, most good tattoo places will offer this service for free.

I know its summer but DON'T SWIM! For quite some time.
    Looks amazing though 👍🏽 I love it

2|0
    0|0
    • I feel like that's the most honest comment about tattoos that I have ever read, really good 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• now you have to protect it because the skin got highly damaged and is now really sensitive to Sun light. besides that, looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • DO NOT SCRATCH IT. that is one of the worst things you can do. if it itches real bad, slap it or apply cold to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it away from moisture and keep on applying oil.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks really good

1|0
    0|0
  • look amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Bland and generic, i like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, looks painfully mediocre and generic.

0|0
    0|0
  • tattoos r worst

0|0
    0|0
  • sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it, honestly. yes i, a guy, like a tattoo that is a flower. judge me! lol

2|0
    0|0
    • is your masculinity really that sensitive? man, you must be the kind of guy who says "no homo" when he eats a banana, or after complimenting his friend's new shirt.

• @xXSpectrumBlitzXx bruh, you must be the kind of guy wishing he gets girls, but knows damn well he never will

Learn how to identify sarcasm...

What Girls Said 15

• That's really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm looks ok

0|0
    0|0
  • It look super cool :)
    My sister have on and the advice I can give you is too put lots of cream on it (like sunscreen if you go to the sun). For protecting it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it! I'm getting one at the end of the month shout out to my mom!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into tattoos. I just would never do that to my skin, but it's alright for what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • The color is amazing, impressive

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE IT

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Super cool!

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • why?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it :) is there a specific reason behind it?

with tattoos, make sure you keep it away from dirt and bacteria that could infect it for the first few weeks while it heals. i was told this by my tattoo artist when i got my first one when i was 16 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's gorgeous omg!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes