Do you wish you were better looking? Or do you love the way you look?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like asking would like it if you were smarter, richer, funnier, etc.,. Who wouldn't take that offer?

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• some times I do wish I was better looking but then I think that looks are just a small little aspect of my life. My life is more than that, it is my wisdom and my understanding of life. It's how I manage my kids, my spouse, my relationships and how I manage my money. It's about my relationship with my God and with my community. It's not just about looks. A person can be beautiful but she can be shallow, it's just her looks and she has no wisdom to give and she is foolish... stealing people's husband's... cheating on her husband, always lying and manipulating people... those kinds of people no matter how good looking they are... they're always sad inside.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah I guess so. I've never thought I was too bad looking but women don't exactly beat down my door so? lol I wouldn't say I love the way I look either though.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I hit the gym and ate health I would look like Chris Pratt meats the wolverine

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could be better looking and smarter, but I guess if I could only choose one I would choose better looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish my looks were just as beautiful as my personality. Getting told you're an amazing person but lacking the facial aesthetics to be deemed dateable by a good number of women sucks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I were thinner and better looking but it ain't gonna happen (better looking bit). Just be comfortable in your own skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing I'd change would be my voice. If I hit the gym, I'd look pretty decent I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was more better Looking in face and in everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I were taller women don't like short guys I will be forever alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like the way i look huh i dont know why

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I love the way I look.

1|0
    0|0
  • wish to look better

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, both

0|0
    0|0
  • wish i didn't have curly puffy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the way i look

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was better looking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• No I would never want to be better looking.
    ... C'mon.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm really trying to gain weight.. I just like the way my weight distributes and think I'd look much better if I was a little heavier. Also I wouldn't mind getting a rounder face, also better and slightly less pale skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with the way I look. Everyone looks different and everyone has different tastes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the way I look, of course I have flaws but I've learnt to love them too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A better nose and I am good but if I were to trade other qualities for the nose I'd rather keep my flaws right now, I love being me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's always room for improvement but I consider myself extremely fortunate :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was skinnier and had better body but without the exercise and getting rid of ice cream part

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the way I look. I'm hot asf and everyone tells me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the way I look even though all my friends says I'm really beautiful :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how I look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm pretty gross looking.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. That lip ring is pretty ugly.

• @BradA No that's just a key chain. I just didn't feel like holding it.

• Your username sounds familiar. Have we pm before?

• I love how I look

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I did not look the way I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • im happy with the way i am :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i were better looking 1000%

0|0
    0|0