HAIIIRRRR!!! 😫?

girls, what do you like better; a men who only has facial hair on there face and hairless body or do you prefer a men with facial hair and a hairy body 😫

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The less hair the better. No beards. Having said that there are some (very few) men who suit beards... but mostly beards make men look homeless. I prefer clean shaven but if he occasionally has stubble I'm not fussed, everyone has a lazy day here and there. I don't mind hairy arms and legs... not so keen on chest hair but I'd deal if I liked the guy. So yeah basically just no beards.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• that really depends on the dude. some look better with facial hair and some don't. as far as body hair goes the gorilla look don't work on anyone, but since I am with a man and not a woman I would prefer some hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh it depends on the guy. There are some guys who look like eggs without beards and there are some guys with beards who look homeless. It's all a matter of face shape and genetics. Just do whatever feels right for you because, luckily, if the beard doesn't look right you can just shave it off and act like it never happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care...

0|0
    0|0
  • No hair.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes