Do women think bald guys are ugly?

I recently shaved my head it feels good but I'm be a lot of questions cause I'm not balding

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer men with long hair, but my man was balding too did he shaved it. He is SO damned sexy with that bald head!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's going to be a turn off to most younger women although if you have a strong jawline and a great physique with a tan, it will be the opposite. The issue is that most men don't have the face shape and jawline to pull off completely bald. I've been completely bald from what I was in the military and it didn't look good. Most of the other guys I was in with didn't look too great with a completely shaved head either.

Having a full head of hair is a sign of youth and youth is attractive. Balding = aging although some will correlate to wisdom which is sexy. So I think most women would prefer a full head of hair but that's not to say being bald is the kiss of death. It's dependent on a lot of things and it's also dependent on the girl's taste in men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE