Do women think bald guys are ugly?

I recently shaved my head it feels good but I'm be a lot of questions cause I'm not balding

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer men with long hair, but my man was balding too did he shaved it. He is SO damned sexy with that bald head!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's going to be a turn off to most younger women although if you have a strong jawline and a great physique with a tan, it will be the opposite. The issue is that most men don't have the face shape and jawline to pull off completely bald. I've been completely bald from what I was in the military and it didn't look good. Most of the other guys I was in with didn't look too great with a completely shaved head either.

Having a full head of hair is a sign of youth and youth is attractive. Balding = aging although some will correlate to wisdom which is sexy. So I think most women would prefer a full head of hair but that's not to say being bald is the kiss of death. It's dependent on a lot of things and it's also dependent on the girl's taste in men.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Considering the fact that 2 out of my 5 female friends are dating bald guys, I wouldn't say so. Personally speaking, I do not like it though

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly! It is really a matter of her personal opinion/taste. Just like some girls prefer blue eyes over green, some girls prefer bald over not. Try not to stress over it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan, but I can totally understand why guys who ARE balding shave their heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Vin Diesel is bald, and he's hot afff

0|1
    0|0
  • bald is sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe a lot of younger women might not like the baldness.. But, older women might not seem to mind it..
    Plus, I doubt many find this guy ugly..
    www.filmcentro.com/.../Boris%20Kodjoe3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • It works on you but It really depends on the shape of your head I tried it and it but because I have a more mad scientist shaped head it really didn't look good!
    Short still works some what but I'm probly going to have to fight balding if i want my head to look good because of the shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most don't but at least you got a symmetrical head some motherfuckers look like aliens when they do it

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, I think generally yes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason Statham isn't.. Your post is invalid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes