Are you satisfied with your body size?

• Yes
  • No
I mean weight*
Just to be fair I'm not gonna pick a MHO because this is a survey/poll.
Thank you all for your time!

1523

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

I’m not attractive, I’m not strong, and I’m not very dextrous.
    But all my organs work, and my body keeps my mind alive in a good enough condition that I can be happy on the Internet, at work, or in books.
    My body does what I need it to. It could be better, but it could be a lot worse. And if not for it, my mind would have nowhere to go.
    So while I can’t say I love every aspect of it, I’m definitely satisfied with it, if that makes any sense to you.