Question to to the girls re: heels?

Girls when going out nights i. e. Clubbing. how do you handle heels? do you can it everywhere?
Or do you switch to flats to walk around with? Where do you put you're heels when you are wearing heels?
Question to to the girls re: heels ??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love seeing all the girls leave the club at the end of the night carrying their shoes!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO. Are you one of those girls?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• how is this only focused on women? i know some guys who wear heels lol. i recommend only wearing flat shoes. heels will give you back issues later in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • High heels are bad for feet an most guys don't even like them not less there used for spice up the bed room

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wanna know how they manage to walk with this 😂😂

*Grabs popcorn

Good question @Inayah

0|0
    0|0
  • chicks look hot in heels - the higher the better!

0|0
    0|0
  • They wear heals for special evenings

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the pair can have some fun with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta love stiletto heels...

0|0
    0|0
  • love those heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls look hot af in heels and exposed legs

0|0
    0|0
  • even though the question if for girls, but i love high heels

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• They look great but i often wear flats as well so i can walk because if i want to dance heels are like impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear medium high heels usually. They make you look a bit slimmer and you can still be comfortable also standing for many hours. I know that high heels are super beautiful but I don't want to kill myself, so I wear them just when I know that I won't use them for many hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go clubbing but when I wear heels for celebrations or parties or stuff, I always take my usual flat shoes to walk there and back in and take the heels with me to change into just before I go in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels if I'm out clubbing, maybe once a week. I can usually handle them for about 4/5 hours, alcohol usually helps. Some of them have softer when you buy them, so that helps too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear wedges on block heels because stilettos hurt to much! Usually wedges and block heels are comfortable enough for me to wear them through the night.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was never good at heels and so stopped wearing them years ago. So other than maybe a wedding which I would wear them, then switch to flats for the reception onward :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go clubbing and I never wear such heels. The only heels I can walk on are platform heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I carry flip flops in my purse for the walk from the car to the club. Then, switch right before I go in. I also got the insoles made specifically for high heels to make them a bit more comfortable to walk and dance in!

0|0
    0|0
  • *NB- it's a bit longish*

Walking with heels on had never been a problem.
    I have been hitting the runway since the last 4 years... so I'm used to it. It's all about hell lots of practice and patience.

The very idea of moving and dancing about in an 5 inch thing may be scary, but trust me, it comes with practice.
    During my first year of modelling, getting blisters in my feet, pain in my calves, and tears in my eyes... were common. it changed with time. it also depends on the type of heels you're wearing.

If you want to rock the heels, but aren't used to it or ain't comfy, you may start with low heels and you can work your way up when you feel you can do so. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the heels, some are more comfortable than others but if the heels are really high I bring flats too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I handle them by not wearing them lol. I only wear heels in formal situations, if I'm going to a club I'm wearing something comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. The local clubland is full of stairs and people. I'm already tall. So I just don't wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the type of girl who takes my shoes off and walk bare footed. It doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of the time when I almost smashed my face to the floor while wearing those heels 👠

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice, but I wear boot more

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't walk in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear wedges or flats.

0|0
    0|0
  • once i went to bar and i had so much pain both on my feet and waist so put them off and put a side :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4 foot 8 so I wear 6-inch heels with a 2-inch platform everywhere and just in case I carry a pair of flats with me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes