Men's satin black underwear?

Hey girls would a guy wearing these turn you on in the bedroomMen's satin black underwear?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really no. If you wear shit that looks like girl's panties, call me sexist but I'm going to bust up laughing. I'm sorry. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I've worn them pretty much since a teenager and have never had a girlfriend refuse to take them off, thanks for the reply

• Show All
    • Oh and I forgot to mention to you, just in case you hadn't noticed... but we are the same age ciao!

• Really? 😂😂😂 That makes it even funnier, but hey... I'm not knocking what u do 😉 It's Thundercat... lol now that's funny 😂😂😂 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Look like speedos. I don't think girls will be impressed!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the wife is so at least that's one in my corner

• Chuckle, we have double standards. For fit women, the smaller and tighter fitting the better. For fit men, it's mainly seen as effeminate to show off their behinds in the same exact way!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 8

• Wtf. You've got guts to post that pic, though haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Guts and confidence lol, if it turns my wife on and makes her horny in bed, then I'll wear anything haha

• Bruh.

0|0
    0|0
  • seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • no it can ever turn anyone on

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been SCARED

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not scary, wait till your wife demands you to wear her panties next time you want anything... in bed lol, that's scary lol

• Looks erotic. Can I fuck you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Is your Cock nicely shaved smooth groin?

• ...😳

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes