Men's satin black underwear?

Hey girls would a guy wearing these turn you on in the bedroomMen's satin black underwear?

119

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really no. If you wear shit that looks like girl's panties, call me sexist but I'm going to bust up laughing. I'm sorry. Lol.

• Well I've worn them pretty much since a teenager and have never had a girlfriend refuse to take them off, thanks for the reply

• Oh and I forgot to mention to you, just in case you hadn't noticed... but we are the same age ciao!

• Really? 😂😂😂 That makes it even funnier, but hey... I'm not knocking what u do 😉 It's Thundercat... lol now that's funny 😂😂😂 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Look like speedos. I don't think girls will be impressed!

• Well the wife is so at least that's one in my corner

• Chuckle, we have double standards. For fit women, the smaller and tighter fitting the better. For fit men, it's mainly seen as effeminate to show off their behinds in the same exact way!