Do girls need abs to be pretty?

so I'm athletic and have a toned body for the most part, its just that I don't have prominent abs but I do have a sort of flat stomach. if I exercise to flatten my stomach but don't have abs is that attractive or would it be more attractive for a girl to have abs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion girls look better with ripped bodies, especially abs

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am sure that's fine

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Not really. I like bigger women. But not too big if you know what I mean.

We all have our flaws. But we gotta look past that and love our body.

Honestly a woman's physical attractiveness and emotional attractiveness is all that matters to me regardless of size ( within reason )

0|0
    0|0
  • I never found Abs attractive, it's normally not how people are born and I find it unnatural to a point, like they've focused a lot of time just to get a six pack or something of the sort, when you won't see it most the time and it's mostly just affects the appearance of the individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be *less* attractive for a girl to have abs. Don't get me wrong, I love a nice toned woman, but I prefer just a flat stomach over ripped six pack abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • To people, others are attractive when they take care of themselves. I mean, it's really attractive to be an athletic girl, but don't exaggerate the muscle build, so it won't be a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't need defined abs to be attractive. In fact, I'd prefer a girl not to have extremely-defined abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think guys generally like full on abs on a girl. I think most men would just prefer them to be extremely toned. Maybe a bit of muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say in my preference, abs do look better for most girls. It is in no way a necessity nor does it look good on all girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i actually prefer a flat stomach but don't really find abs attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a pretty girl will be pretty with our without abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • my opinion.. girl doesn't need abs to look attractive or beautifull.. if someone love you.. he will accept you from the way you are my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy don't really care in general, as long as your stomach is sort of flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like girls without abs better to be honest with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES- my bodyfat is less than 12% what is yours? Now drop down and give me 100- crunches that is

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it more unattractive if a girl has abs that are clearly shown.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't reallly make a girl more attractive. if your already fit then thats enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're fine

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you just need a flat stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl and are awesome but not mandatory.

0|0
    0|0
  • no please dont they suck Ur feminity

0|0
    0|0
  • Why abs when you can have kebabs

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer abs.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but you're a girl lol I don't know many guys who prefer girls with defined abs. In fact I would feel a little insecure if my girl had better abs than me lol

Recommended myTakes