• Other.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgot to add
    'Boyfriend'

For those girls that have guys as their tool that spend like half their pay on her lol

2|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Me. I have quite a particular fashion sense and generally don't other people picking me out clothes. My mum does try though, and I appreciate the gesture when she does buy me something, even when it's something I wouldn't have chosen myself.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Not much of a mall shopper anymore. Most of the time my wife or my brother/sister in law gets me shirts and things for my birthday and Christmas.

0|0
    0|0
  • my parents. i don't usually buy clothes and i think 90% of my clothes are Christmas and birthday gifts

0|0
    0|0
  • my mother force me to buy what she likes and only asks me one or twice.. i hesitate.. and then i have to wear it unwillingly

0|0
    0|0
    • at 25 years old? WOW!

• Show All
    • If I may throw in my.02 Cents... Grow up man, make decide for yourself. At 25 years old it shouldn't matter what nationality or race you are, be a man, step up and as we used to say when I was Young. "Grow a pair" ;)

• even if I decide she doesn't let me or otherwise get angry and says things at times... whenever she get a chance...
      I love her.. just want her to b happy.. she is my family.. i can do that for her... its not all about me i m linked with several other people too about whom i have to think and care of...

• I buy most of my clothes and my cousin buy some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy everything for myself

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• As of late? Me.

But I feel like I'm still young enough (and not big enough of a shopper) that I think my parents still win in having bought more of my clothes.

But they haven't bought my clothes in a few years lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself, at this point in my life. When I was younger and was being supported financially by my parents, my mom, dad, and grandma bought most of my clothes. They still buy me clothes sometimes, but only as gifts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been me for ages, occasionally I'd get a coat for Christmas or birthday but with only 15 days apart it's not such a big thing anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • meee...

and that's about the only thing I ask for for birthdays and Christmas too.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad & myself equally. My mom would never pay for clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes