Do other woman look at plus sized models and ask themselves "if they are plus size what the hell am I" ?

A lot off the plus sized models I see in adverts don't strike me as what I would consider Plus size just normal, so I must be XXL lol...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• What do You mean
    Its plus siZe not obese. How big do you need to be for plus size

Remember a ideal waist for a women is pretty small and the ideal weight for a women is pretty low

Take ashely one of the sexiest plus size models. But she's huge in volume
    If you wAnt rolls of fat. Thats not the same as plus size

0|0
    0|0
  • plus size = fat = curvy = body positive.

I wonder what next years swell sounding synonym for fat ass will be?

0|1
    0|0
  • You are likely obese. For you own health and quality of life you should lose weight.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm noticing a difference between keywords, fat, chubby, plus size

but a fat girl will claim to be chubby or plus size.

from what I see going around a lot lately, if a woman is plus size, it means she is a bigger women who can pull off her size and look pretty good, also her face is attractive. a plus size girl is usually one who holds her weight around in all the right places.

if a girl is chubby, she's not drastically overweight, just has some extra flab here or there.

a fat girl is just fat. she's not chubby, not plus sized, not big boned, she's just big and fat hanging over the ledges.

that's how I see it now and people seem to get them all intertwined, but fat girls like to claim they are plus size, which is what you don't ordinarily see when you search plus size girls.

obviously this isn't fucking fact, just my own perspective on the matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • you'd probably think correctly and think your fat

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol I guess

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Plus sized (and straight sized) models are usually VERY tall, and they are photoshopped and use strange camera angles and lighting which throws all the proportions off. Very few normal people have their proportions, but most normal people date and have relationships anyways, so it proves that there is no point comparing yourself to people in print ads.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since no one has mentioned this, I guess I will. The word "plus-size" has a COMPLETELY different meaning in the modeling industry. The average BMI of a women in U. S. A is 26.5. The average BMI of a model is 16... which is pretty thin. So if you think about it, anything over a BMI of 16, would be considered "plus size".

Based on a lot of these comments, it seems we are still in a time where we "expect" women to look a certain way and only find certain attributes universally atttactive.

Example of comments: "Remember an ideal waist for a women is pretty small.."

"You are likely obese. For your own health and quality of life, you should lose some weight."

Are you guys serious? What is wrong with you men?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes