How can I accept my poor looks?

I'm so depressed thanks to my looks. I seriously look horrible. I can't take a decent picture of me, it's making my life living hell. Even my family rather stays silent then trying to prove me wrong. I need an advice from anyone, how to, how can I accept my looks.. if it's even possible. I think the easy way for me would be the best choice sometimes. Even surgeries wouldn't help me. What can I do?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not really sure here.
    what is wrong with your looks?
    Like I have a big nose
    people made fun of me back in school it stressed me out for a while but I got better and made peace with myself.

you can dress nice, do your hair, put nice shoes...
    I bet you are much prettier that you think..

what more specific find horrible with your looks?

• I would say everything but to be more specific, the biggest problem is I don't look nothing like my selfies when I'm trying to take some. On normal pics I'm completely different person, even my teacher laughed at me today when he took a picture of me. The biggest flaws - long face and it's really bad symmetry.

• I can't really find it here on gag. : I doubt that anyway.

Most Helpful Girl