Does my eyeliner look weird?

Hello! I'm a 16-year-old who has never worn makeup before, and I'm just starting out now. I really don't have any experience, and no older sister to turn to or anything. Before asking my friends, I decided to ask this community.

The other day I tried to do eyeliner a few times and eventually, I got it into this particular shape. I was wondering, to those of you who are experienced with makeup, does this look weird at all? Like, especially the wing part?

As a beginner, you can imagine I have a bit of a hard time telling the difference between well-done makeup and badly-done makeup.

My eyes have uneven vision, so I have some trouble seeing if it looks okay, too. Glasses have never helped me.

And any and all tips about how to do some better eyeliner would be appreciated!Does my eyeliner look weird?Does my eyeliner look weird?Does my eyeliner look weird?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks off to me. There's tons of makeup tutorials on YouTube look up ones for beginners and work your way up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the feedback and advice. I'll definitely try some tutorials!

• You're welcome. Just remember that this is a skill like anything else be sure to be persistent to get the outcomes you want.

• Definitely! I will keep that in mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried putting on makeup​before in my life and I have no intention to start in the near future so I can't give you expert advice or anything.. but no offence, you remind me of a cat because of the eye liner thingy

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh that's fine!! I don't take offense at all. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would listen to The Girls of the May for the first time it looks good good girl you'll have it right soon

1|0
    0|0
  • ya over so white face. block on white not nice weird

0|0
    0|0
    • My apologies. I don't think I understand what you're saying... would you mind elaborating some more?

• is it just me or they look a bit uneven?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I think they are definitely kind of uneven.

• by the way, I'd make the inside a bit thinner and the outside a bit thicker. just different style, I guess

• I see! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into trying that out and see how it works.

What Girls Said 3

• The wing could have been a little bit more sharp, but it looks good especially for a first try. Just keep practicing.

1|0
    0|0
    • I appreciate the help! Thank you, I will keep working on it!

• Hahha np, good luck!

• You did good for a first timer actually dang lol keep practicing and have fun with it, eventually you'll be a total pro

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much!! I will definitely continue to practice ! :D

• It looks fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah, really? Thank you so much!

Recommended myTakes