Does my eyeliner look weird?

Hello! I'm a 16-year-old who has never worn makeup before, and I'm just starting out now. I really don't have any experience, and no older sister to turn to or anything. Before asking my friends, I decided to ask this community.

The other day I tried to do eyeliner a few times and eventually, I got it into this particular shape. I was wondering, to those of you who are experienced with makeup, does this look weird at all? Like, especially the wing part?

As a beginner, you can imagine I have a bit of a hard time telling the difference between well-done makeup and badly-done makeup.

My eyes have uneven vision, so I have some trouble seeing if it looks okay, too. Glasses have never helped me.

And any and all tips about how to do some better eyeliner would be appreciated!Does my eyeliner look weird?Does my eyeliner look weird?Does my eyeliner look weird?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks off to me. There's tons of makeup tutorials on YouTube look up ones for beginners and work your way up.

• Thank you for the feedback and advice. I'll definitely try some tutorials!

• You're welcome. Just remember that this is a skill like anything else be sure to be persistent to get the outcomes you want.

• Definitely! I will keep that in mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried putting on makeup​before in my life and I have no intention to start in the near future so I can't give you expert advice or anything.. but no offence, you remind me of a cat because of the eye liner thingy

• Oh that's fine!! I don't take offense at all. :)