For market trend and research purpose only?

So I found a design in one of my old phone although for me it is below mediocre and have way better one but can't post it here so this design is only for researching the current market trend and more the feedback the better it is for me to decide ( Price at retail would be $115 USD) also should I buy the outfit in the second pic except the boots.

(FYI I am not gay and I am 100% straight and reason i am mentioning is so that there is no pre assumptive judgements)For market trend and research purpose only.?For market trend and research purpose only.?

21