Do men have less pressure to look good?

2971

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are pressured more with their looks:

* not too short not too tall
    * not too big not too thin
    * good hair is a must
    * good skin is a must
    * shaved hair all over is a must
    * breasts not too big not too small
    * vagina requirements: tight, etc
    * not too big not too small bum
    * big hips
    * thigh gap
    * glowing skin
    * small nose
    * good eye brows
    * big eyes
    * medium lips
    * fair skin is universally desired in Eastern countries
    * dainty hands
    * dainty feet
    * perfect feet

Okay the list is endless... but the most important is a woman looses beauty once she hits her 30's.

So what should women that are past 30 do? Kill themselves?

Hairy men are fine to walk on the street
    Balding men are fine

Men can wake up and go outside looking scruffy. If woman does this she would be taken in prison for looking like a crack head.
    Men can even take their top off. I bet if women did this they'd get criticised over their saggy breasts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's the ugly truth...
      I'm just so happy and I'm not complaining at all that I'm a male, and I'm a lucky male.

1. I'm good looking.
      2. I will be 6'0+.
      3. I'm fit

Hopefully this can last for the next 40 years lol

• Your welcome ❤😊

• This is so good :o :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the thing about that is that it's a known issue that brand campaigns have put unrealistic expectations on women with what they were selling.. And men and women are getting behind it, and boycotting the brands.. But, men are becoming more pressured than ever, and it's not as known as the women's issue.. Now more guys are pressured to have six packs, looked more groomed, and have a muscular body.. So, while we may not be AS pressured as women.. We are different very pressured..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE