Is it ok to wear one of these dresses to my stepson's 15 birthday?

Is it ok to wear one of these dresses to my stepson's 15 birthday?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The black dress looks good. Wear any of these and your motives will be questioned. That doesn't mean you shouldn't. But if you look anything like the models pictured, some people will be nasty and jealous.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just want to look good that's all. I don't know if this good or bad choice that's why i am asking.

• If you have the figure for those dresses you'll look fabulous.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're between 18-24 and have a 15 year old step son your partner must be significantly older than you.
    Wearing a dress like this screams "look at me" and personally I'd have found it embarrassing as hell that my dads new girlfriend was parading the wares in front of my friends and family.
    There is definitely appropriate times, many of them but I don't think this is one of them.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So it's a bad idea?

• My dads girlfriend who is closer/ish in age to me than him wearing a skin tight dress in front of my friends and family. I think that's definitely a bad idea but you do what you want

• Ok this sounds bad and i don't want to embarrass my husband or my stepson at the party.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• uhmm... whoa... i wouldn't suggest it... NO.

I'D suggest you wear something simple and nothing too sexy like these

2|0
    0|0
  • This is giving me a weird vibe. Yes it's fine it loom sexy but why would you want to you sexy at your stepsons 15th birthday are you trying to have his young hormonal friends gawking at you. If so that's kind of sick because they're around 15.

I'd say go with something a bit classier than this. This would be something you wear on a date not at your step sons party.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG my grammar was shit. I need some sleep.

• Do you intend to go somewhere with his dad after his birthday party? If the answer is no then you don't need to wear it. keep it for another occasion.

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yes. I am sure all the other 15 year old friends will love it. it shows amazing form and some show some great cleavage...

1|0
    0|0
    • That's honestly gross. That sounds like something a predator would do.

• Show All
    • @asker so the father's will be gawking hehe

• Don't play coy these outfits are pretty sexualized. If you're staying away from the young boys maybe. But I don't know I don't think this is the right dress for your child's birthday party. It looks more the kind of a dress you wear to a hot date or a club.

• in my opinion it's slightly overkill for the event.. rather save the dress for a more adult oriented event

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Not your best option since you are his stepmother.. not his 17 year old sister.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think something a bit more conservative would be more appropriate :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't find them appropriate for the occation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I'm not a big fan but I'm leaning towards the bottom right one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for liking my question ❤

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes