Is it ok to wear one of these dresses to my stepson's 15 birthday?

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• The black dress looks good. Wear any of these and your motives will be questioned. That doesn't mean you shouldn't. But if you look anything like the models pictured, some people will be nasty and jealous.

• I just want to look good that's all. I don't know if this good or bad choice that's why i am asking.

• If you have the figure for those dresses you'll look fabulous.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're between 18-24 and have a 15 year old step son your partner must be significantly older than you.
    Wearing a dress like this screams "look at me" and personally I'd have found it embarrassing as hell that my dads new girlfriend was parading the wares in front of my friends and family.
    There is definitely appropriate times, many of them but I don't think this is one of them.

• So it's a bad idea?

• My dads girlfriend who is closer/ish in age to me than him wearing a skin tight dress in front of my friends and family. I think that's definitely a bad idea but you do what you want

• Ok this sounds bad and i don't want to embarrass my husband or my stepson at the party.