Should men shave their legs?

1229

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, if you want, No, if you don't. I think the same applies to women.
    I trim but that's simply because I prefer my legs that way. I'm not a fan of body hair.

For those who want/ask their partners to shave/trim, they should be willing to reciprocate if required

• Yes. I did it and now I won't stop. It's comfortable. And more men's are doing it so don't think it's going to be unmasculine. And it doesn't really hurt at all.

• No. Girls should shave their legs only. If guys did, people could see them as gay.

• Do you even know what gay means? I do it and I'm straight

• There's no problem, if you want, go ahead and remember to put your make up on haha, just joking I myself have shaved my legs, I have stoped now though. I reivindicate a more manly man in this hembrist society though :)

• @MijailPropagandaMan Well shaved leg is "female". Some female don't shave their legs. It's like saying cooking is a female's thing. Well people like chef Gordon Ramsey cook, and they seem "masculine." The term itself is subjective.

• I wax my legs for my pencil skirts 😉😉

Hear that Boyz? 😛

• nah fam. I also hate how guys o know for sure shave deny it. LIKR BOI! I SAW HAIR ON DEM LEGS A MONTH AGO

• I mean I wouldn't see the point in doing it.. LOL..

• Unless you are a swimmer or a wrestler. Nope! It is feminine and hence, unattractive for a guy.

• I wish i could. Takes a lot of effort and they grow back almost immediately.

• No it will come back twice as long and thick , maybe try waxing it will last longer

• if a girl makes me. she'll have to knock me unconcious first :<

• Show more from Guys
    18