What kind of underwear do you hate to wear and to see in the opposite gender?

Personally, I hate to use g-string or strings in general, I've never used them because I think that they aren't sexy because they leave nothing to the imagination, and look a bit uncomfortable.
In the case of men, I don't like slips, especially if it has the classic Superman logo, they look a bit childish IMHO.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate briefs. I haven't worn them since I was a kid. Not only are they extremely uncomfortable, but they look childish to me. Boxer briefs are better, and they look the best on me, but they still aren't as comfortable as regular boxers.

On the opposite gender, I hate seeing high-cut briefs and control briefs. I'm not a huge fan of regular briefs either. If she wants to wear something for comfort, she should go with bikini. However, I find boyshorts and cheekies most attractive. Thongs are OK, but like you said, they leave less to the imagination.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike wearing boyshorts, I generally find them uncomfortable. I do find them attractive on other girls though. I don't think there's a type of underwear I find particularly unattractive on other women (except the really really thin g-strings look a little funny to me), but I really don't like briefs on men and I don't like boxer briefs much either.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• used to wear briefs for a long time now I am all boxer briefs. usually all white

women I like bikini or bay shorts plain colors or white but id they have designs it is still nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to wear slip because i prefer boxers..
    I like to see my girl in sexy panties or thongs, but definitely not in granny panties

0|0
    0|0
  • granny panties... specially with leggings i wanna vomit when i see dat shit

0|0
    0|0
    • oh fuck man why u gotta bring that image into my head lol

• Boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • give me thongs and a t shirt for you baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never wear briefs or boxer-briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike thongs and g strings

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazilian thong

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• ... I have a thing for boxers. So anything that isn't boxers is bleh.

Thongs on women are also horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whitie tighties or whitey tighteys which ever, not sure how to spell that! And Speedos, wtf! Hate both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • underwear is generally uncomfortable so if I have to it is probably a thong because its low profile, but in men I quite like the bright coloured cartoon ones :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes