Us there treatment / Surgery or something that can fix my face shape?

I don't like my face snap that looks in the picture like this " ) " .. i would like to to be normal like flat or something, looks so ugly like the way i have it.. if i did nose surgery the A make it smaller do you think would improve my face shape? is there any surgery for B and C too to make it to come forward? Us there treatment / Surgery or something that can fix my face shape??Us there treatment / Surgery or something that can fix my face shape??

81

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not see anything wrong, however its all about feeling good in your own skin.
    I do think a nose surgery could help, if what you want is another shape, there is chin surgery or implants I guess that could also be done. But mainly nose surgery, I do advise you if you are planning on getting one, to not rush it and do a lot of research and get a good doctor. Wish you all the best and hope you can be happy with yourself!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for you opinion very helpful ))))

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing wrong with your face , you look perfectly normal dude

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just think man the B is too back and it looks bad >.<