Us there treatment / Surgery or something that can fix my face shape?

I don't like my face snap that looks in the picture like this " ) " .. i would like to to be normal like flat or something, looks so ugly like the way i have it.. if i did nose surgery the A make it smaller do you think would improve my face shape? is there any surgery for B and C too to make it to come forward? Us there treatment / Surgery or something that can fix my face shape??Us there treatment / Surgery or something that can fix my face shape??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not see anything wrong, however its all about feeling good in your own skin.
    I do think a nose surgery could help, if what you want is another shape, there is chin surgery or implants I guess that could also be done. But mainly nose surgery, I do advise you if you are planning on getting one, to not rush it and do a lot of research and get a good doctor. Wish you all the best and hope you can be happy with yourself!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for you opinion very helpful ))))

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing wrong with your face , you look perfectly normal dude

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just think man the B is too back and it looks bad >.<

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It looks like you have an overbite. I bet going to an orthodontist would help a lot. I had braces for just shy of 2 years and it really helped my profile.

0|1
    0|0
    • OMG I just what you said and understood! I think I definitely should out braces then😍

• nose job, chin augmentation with fillers, filler to fix mandibular angle by ear and make it more prominent.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not like you have a weak chin, but it looks like you have a bad bite and that's what's causing the jaw to recess. I suggest you consult with an orthodontist to find a non-invasive way to correct it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you do your nose and your B part it would be better

0|1
    1|0
    • my B is too back and that make me look so bad >.< i dont know if i did the B surgery it could make me look better or not :/ maybe i should do my nose only and see how it goes :/

• i guess it's better to do that way

• I think you look totally fine. Don't do surgery. It might cause something bad

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes