Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?

No bashing please, it's simple, if you don't like then don't comment. Not used to wearing something showing the breast like this, but I love this dress (more if my boob wear smaller or if others wouldn't complain) especially the colors. Had it sitting in the closet for 2- 3 years, it's time to wear it n be young and single or throw it out. Can't take a good pic (distance) n just learning selfies (the picture makes it look even bigger) also in the last pic, I did try on a black bra (as you can see half) to hide some areas but the back is open I do not have a black shirt to fit right for this dress.. it has nice multi length (don't know the name for this dress or look) thanks
Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress is fine, but if you have an issue with how much it shows your breasts, you should get one that holds the breasts better. Your breasts are large enough that any guy can see what you have even though you show less. Less cleavage is not a detriment or problem and you will feel much better than you seem to with this dress. I'm a bit conservative on this and I don't respect women who throw their breasts out there for everyone to see. Your attractiveness will not change if you show less. You have a lot of cleavage, so less is not a problem.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks good on you & you should go for it! There's nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage.

3|0
    0|0
    • Omg thank you, yes I agree, we have them we should once in awhile or few times a lifetime try it. We shouldn't completely cover them our whole life, I don't have nipples hanging out ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm far from old.

• Totally agree. The only mistake was the years you kept it in the closet, but you can fix that mistake this summer :)

• Yes!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• The color is a bit loud, but it looks fine. Lose the bra, though. Exposed bra straps/cups looks trashy

1|0
    0|0
  • You look stunning in it in the first two pictures, but I can see where you're coming from with pics 3 & 4. It IS very loud, but very sexy. Could be a "bedroom dress" for when it's time to "slip into something more comfortable" for your gentleman friend...

1|0
    0|0
  • guess that dress isn't meant to be worn combined with a bra, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good opinion thanks. It's possible. With big breast I never not have one. I forgotten I didn't try it on without one but forgot to take a picture. My best friend tried it on, she has very small breast and no figure so she's very straight thin/no shape so she didn't give the dress any shape, I think, someone with some kinda shape could pull this off compared to no shape..

• anyway, it suits you well โ˜บ

• If you wear this then don't complain when guys look at your breast

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should keep it as it shows off your cleavage very well

0|0
    0|0
  • so is husband going to rip your panties off when you get back with it then it's well worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great on you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg thank you so much

• Looks like mom clothes

0|0
    1|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am a mom besides that what does mom clothes look like ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Stripes, floral designs, clothing doesn't compliment each other/don't match, etc.

• Ooh ok got ya haha wonder what about the 20 year olds ladies with out kids wearing a nice sundress hmm. My thought was some designs do n some don't.
      This one does have floral designs (big pink n purple flowers with black stems n purple n pink butterflies with white background.

• You look sexy, wear it!

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg thank you so much. Yes I will. I got a few nice comments so far omg I'm impressed. I should had done this before. You made my day. (I will update when I figure out how lol)

• its nice

1|0
    0|0
  • nobody wants to see this

0|0
    3|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚ hey it's just to ask an opinion, it's cool if you don't have one or like it, what ever. I don't have to take it. they don't have to look, there is plenty of other pics to look at and so far there are comments.

• looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • looks sexy in this dress

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks pretty good mate. keep it

1|0
    0|0
  • Trash!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • looks embarrassing honestly. throw it away

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress looks good on you.
    About your boobs, your bra seems to be holding it up, considerably higher than the cut on the dress, giving it a kind of "pop". If you're happy with that then it's not an issue.
    If you'd rather your boobs appear less, maybe you should try a bralette as they seem to address the "pop" in such situations.
    It all comes down to what you're happy with. The dress looks good on you and you'd still get gawkers even if you wore a sweatshirt over it. Do what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • i got a boner

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 6

• It may look good to wear at a Hawaiian Dinner party. But no, that much boobage makes it look cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that's probably a bit too much cleavage, but that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it. The pink compliments your skin tone.

1|1
    0|0
    • OMG thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜‚especially from a women

• It's pretty keep it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't throw it out. It looks good in you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good on you. Keep it and I love the pink.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes