Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?

No bashing please, it's simple, if you don't like then don't comment. Not used to wearing something showing the breast like this, but I love this dress (more if my boob wear smaller or if others wouldn't complain) especially the colors. Had it sitting in the closet for 2- 3 years, it's time to wear it n be young and single or throw it out. Can't take a good pic (distance) n just learning selfies (the picture makes it look even bigger) also in the last pic, I did try on a black bra (as you can see half) to hide some areas but the back is open I do not have a black shirt to fit right for this dress.. it has nice multi length (don't know the name for this dress or look) thanks
Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?Should I wear this dress out? Or should I throw it away?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress is fine, but if you have an issue with how much it shows your breasts, you should get one that holds the breasts better. Your breasts are large enough that any guy can see what you have even though you show less. Less cleavage is not a detriment or problem and you will feel much better than you seem to with this dress. I'm a bit conservative on this and I don't respect women who throw their breasts out there for everyone to see. Your attractiveness will not change if you show less. You have a lot of cleavage, so less is not a problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks good on you & you should go for it! There's nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage.

• Omg thank you, yes I agree, we have them we should once in awhile or few times a lifetime try it. We shouldn't completely cover them our whole life, I don't have nipples hanging out ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm far from old.

• Totally agree. The only mistake was the years you kept it in the closet, but you can fix that mistake this summer :)

• Yes!