Girls, I have my grade 8 graduation next week and I think I made the mistake of buying a long dress for grad:( I feel like it's "too much"... HELP?

It is strapless btw!Girls, I have my grade 8 graduation next week and I think I made the mistake of buying a long dress for grad:( I feel like it's

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know what the dress code for 8th grade graduation is but this dress looks absolutely gorgeous. I doubt anyone would object.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh it looks super lovely. It's kind of formal, yes but I don't think it's too much.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you so much for your opinion!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Looks nice and i don't think it's too much

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's very elegant, Have fun :)

1|0
    0|0
  • that's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 8th grade... why would you buy a dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • its gud

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like your floating off the ground

0|0
    0|0
  • looks nice

1|0
    0|0
    • do you think it looks too formal?

• I'd say the right amount of formal for prom. Is my thing anon?

What Girls Said 16

• It's always better to be a little too much than not be dressed up enough...
    You do you.
    If you don't feel comfortable being a bit overdressed, then by all means get something that you'd feel better in - comfort is most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gorgeous. I say keep it don't bother with negative opinions. How many times in life will someone we're a gorgeous dress, it's a special celebration for you for all your hard work n you deserve it. Be unique make a statement. Get dressed up and make heads turn. At my 8th grade graduation a few girls were beautiful silk bright pinks n blue short dresses, that I still remember. It's possible someone else could also be wearing a long gown or sundress.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is definitely too much girl. these people on here don't know what they are talking about. everyone at my 8th grade graduation wore short dresses and sandals ( not flip flops). i think you will feel out of place in that. it looks more like a prom dress. 8th grade graduation isn't that formal. neither is high school or even college. you from the states? maybe some people don't agree because they aren't from the US.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is society creating new ways to be mediocre? Mr. Incredible really speaks to me here. If you're that worried, save it for prom or homecoming and just wear a nice sundress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see the top, but I would think it looks way too formal for just an 8th grade graduation. I agree you should wear a dress, but I feel like that one maybe a tad bit too much.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's lovely dress it might be too much but like someone above said you could always buy a shorter dress and save it for prom

0|0
    0|0
  • from what i see you look good but i can't say without seeing the other part

0|0
    0|0
  • Better over dressed than underdressed! What does the invitation say regarding dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know, because I didn't have an 8th grade graduation

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine for my 8th grade graduation I seen fancier dresses and very high heel so don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your night, if you want to wear something like that then own it hunny. It's so freaking gorgeous oh my gawd. Where did you get it?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so. pretty!!! Don't be self conscious it's. good to stand out and be Diffrent

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really gorgeous, when I had my grade 8 grad tons of girls wore long dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • ya... that's a prom dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it it looks amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes