Girls, I have my grade 8 graduation next week and I think I made the mistake of buying a long dress for grad:( I feel like it's "too much"... HELP?

It is strapless btw!Girls, I have my grade 8 graduation next week and I think I made the mistake of buying a long dress for grad:( I feel like it's

178

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know what the dress code for 8th grade graduation is but this dress looks absolutely gorgeous. I doubt anyone would object.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh it looks super lovely. It's kind of formal, yes but I don't think it's too much.

• thank you so much for your opinion!!