Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? ?

I like straight hair on my partner but he likes curly. What about you? Or either is find. Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? <br />?Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? <br />?Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? <br />?

525

Most Helpful Guy

• I love curly hair its fun to play with and its cute as fuck lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys with curly hair, and straight too. and I have curly hair myself which I hope wouldn't even be a factor in whether or not a guy finds me attractive. By that I mean it shouldn't be unattractive to have either straight or curly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have curly hair too ☺️. It's like the one in the picture. That's what attracted my partner he said that its unique and looks like a 🦁.

• Yeah I have Afro hair, so it's very very curly, and I guess a bit more political than just curly if that makes sense? Curly hair is beautiful and unique ☺️

• That's even more beautiful.