Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? ?

I like straight hair on my partner but he likes curly. What about you? Or either is find. Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? <br />?Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? <br />?Curly hair or straight hair on your partner? <br />?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love curly hair its fun to play with and its cute as fuck lol

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys with curly hair, and straight too. and I have curly hair myself which I hope wouldn't even be a factor in whether or not a guy finds me attractive. By that I mean it shouldn't be unattractive to have either straight or curly.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have curly hair too ☺️. It's like the one in the picture. That's what attracted my partner he said that its unique and looks like a 🦁.

• Yeah I have Afro hair, so it's very very curly, and I guess a bit more political than just curly if that makes sense? Curly hair is beautiful and unique ☺️

• That's even more beautiful.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• why are the curly pictures of some hot chick showing off and the straight haired girl looks like she's going to church? at least use similar pictures.

0|0
    1|0
    • Victoria justice is an actress!!! The other girl is no where near fame. Plus while I was searching the rest had a back shot and this was the only one that was full straight shot, but that's not the point I'm not here asking about who's hot or not just hair

• They both suit people differently... Curly hair on someone that it suits looks hot but the so does straight hair on someone that suits... I personally prefer wavy hair though

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with what you like and curl your hair every once in awhile to surprise him. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's hot she'll look good either way. I like running my fingers through it so as long as the curls aren't too tangled together. Mine is mostly straight but has some waves to it in places.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. Different hairstyles work for different people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight.
    Well, it actually depends on how it looks on your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • curly, much more to look at instead of straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • curly is best.. curly heair much better then straight

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter because i like her that the only thing matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Variety is the spice of life...