Do girls wear makeup for each other, or for guys?

Some guys don't like any makeup. Most of the girls that I know and I wear makeup because we think it enhances our looks. What do you think?

92

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly for guys. I know they'll say they do it for themselves, but that's just what they say to make themselves feel better.
    The same girls saying they do it for themselves were the same girls that said they would wear makeup on a date because they're afraid the guy will be turned off if she doesn't wear any.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it because I think it makes me look nicer first and foremost, though a large part of it is to impress other people too, but that's not just exclusive to impressing men for romantic reasons. Just looking well presented in public makes people have a different initial impression of you and it's just advantageous if you want to have an impact on anyone.

Appearances do matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE