Do girls wear makeup for each other, or for guys?

Some guys don't like any makeup. Most of the girls that I know and I wear makeup because we think it enhances our looks. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly for guys. I know they'll say they do it for themselves, but that's just what they say to make themselves feel better.
    The same girls saying they do it for themselves were the same girls that said they would wear makeup on a date because they're afraid the guy will be turned off if she doesn't wear any.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it because I think it makes me look nicer first and foremost, though a large part of it is to impress other people too, but that's not just exclusive to impressing men for romantic reasons. Just looking well presented in public makes people have a different initial impression of you and it's just advantageous if you want to have an impact on anyone.

Appearances do matter.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I personally prefer no makeup or light makeup. I understand if people want to boost confidence, but I think people should accept who they are and realise that someone will like them for being them. Also hiding problems is never a good idea. That's me.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 8

• For themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not wear makeup for guys we wear it for ourselves

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends if the girl likes a guy and is trying to impress him then she would probably wear it
    Other hand it does make girls pretty
    I do not wear makeup I used to but I stoped

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont please anyone or wear makeup for someone i do it for me...😁

1|0
    0|0
  • For others. Majority of girls don't wear make if they don't go out so knowing that we can't say they wear make up for themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes