Which necklace should I get my girlfriend?

My girlfriends birthday is next Wednesday and she LOVES to watch planes take off and land and point out different airlines. She's going to school to be a commercial pilot. I wanted to take her to gravelly park which is right by Ronald Reagan airport and we can have lunch and watch planes and I can give her the necklace. I don't want them to look super tacky and cheap. Her favorite color is pink, but I don't know it looks tacky and cheap to me.

Blue -
Pink -

Purple-

Multi-

• Blue
    Vote A
  • Pink
    Vote B
  • Purple
    Vote C
  • Multi colored
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I think blue fits too. She doesn't really like the color blue but I think the others suck and look tacky.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the necklace band on the blue but personally i am not a fan of any jewelry with color, i like to stick to silver or gold. I think adding any colour just makes it look cheap.. except if it's like a pandora charm etc. I think you should pick whatever you think is the best. We don't know your girlfriend but she's your girlfriend! I'm sure you know the best and you are the one who can truly tell what she wants. Plus, as long as you put that thought in, I'm sure she will be happy no matter what. Sweet of you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Why is the chains different on the others versus the blue one? the chain on the blue one looks more expensive, you can get those ball type chains even at gas stations...😞 I hope you aren't getting scam jewelry online. If you want it to look expensive invest more in the chain rather than the pendant, anyone can make some stones sparkly but the chain tells more to any female who knows her jewelry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the blue one, the contrast between silver and blue looks really nice and just happens to be one of my favourite colour combinations altogether. The blue is also a little bit reminiscent of the sky, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink

0|0
    0|0
  • aww how sweet are you! I think the blue one looks great. It reminds me of the sky and fits perfect for a plane. It doesn't look tacky and cheap. The rest however are definitely a no. They don't look good at all. Go with blue 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes