Which necklace should I get my girlfriend?

My girlfriends birthday is next Wednesday and she LOVES to watch planes take off and land and point out different airlines. She's going to school to be a commercial pilot. I wanted to take her to gravelly park which is right by Ronald Reagan airport and we can have lunch and watch planes and I can give her the necklace. I don't want them to look super tacky and cheap. Her favorite color is pink, but I don't know it looks tacky and cheap to me.

Blue -
Pink -

Purple-

Multi-

• Blue
  • Pink
  • Purple
    Vote C
  • Multi colored
    Vote D
I think blue fits too. She doesn't really like the color blue but I think the others suck and look tacky.
*****

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the necklace band on the blue but personally i am not a fan of any jewelry with color, i like to stick to silver or gold. I think adding any colour just makes it look cheap.. except if it's like a pandora charm etc. I think you should pick whatever you think is the best. We don't know your girlfriend but she's your girlfriend! I'm sure you know the best and you are the one who can truly tell what she wants. Plus, as long as you put that thought in, I'm sure she will be happy no matter what. Sweet of you!