What are your thoughts on "hot" girls?

What are your thoughts on
I noticed that this Instagram page has tons of followers and tons of likes. Is this what guys typically aim for? Are guys driven to "hot" girls solely because of sex and hormones? What is your perspective on this popular page?

931

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-shrug(d).gif

The male thirst is real. This why I have very little sympathy for women who complain about sexual objectification when I see shit like this.

These women know they are hot and they literally using their looks to make money. All these guys who like these pages wouldn't even stand a chance of dating women like this and it just reinforces that these women are right to be receiving validation for these men.

My opinion of "hot" girls is a simple one, they are typically boring and unremarkable (how ironic that sounds). The problem with me seeing a bombarding amount of this insta-models is that I have become desensitised to them to the point I could care less about how good they look. It turns me off.

However, a girl doesn't need to be "hot" to be very sexually attractive to me. These "hot" girls are too obsessed with looking perfect and perfection isn't attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• What I don't really understand is how men say this is generic and boring but these pages and photos always get likes from a mostly male audience.

I mean, I get how alotta men usually don't find the "fake" or heavily made up look appealing unless it's to mess around with. I get how these men value more than a superficial beauty. I know they'd rather get to know the girl and all that other stuff -- but they still fawn over the very type of girl who they say is too high maintenance and superficial. I don't know...

• YES exactly! You read my mind.. At the end of the day, if one of these girls went up to these guys they'd try to bring her home in a heartbeat..

• @photoguy111 Firstly, I am in no way attracted to any of those guys you mentioned lol Secondly, I wouldn't go home with a guy solely for having sex if I don't already have a relationship with him -- much less, don't know him. Thirdly, I don't care how hot, supposedly "perfect" by conventions standards, "cool" or wealthy the guy is. He's not getting into my pants. No thanks. Maybe because I need that emotional connection, a strong chemistry and a bond with him before ever wanting to get to that level. I just can't do it. No matter how attractive I think he is.

• @photoguy111 if I'm attracted to a guy yes... but that's not relevant at all to my question. I showed a "type" of girl. Huge boobs, big butt, makeup, taking tons of selfies.. I'm saying are these the type of girls guys aim for?