Any ladies own a fun bra?

Is there a specific bra you use for going out to hookup, or for a party, or for a date night, or a ladies night?
Favorite color of bra?
Guys, do you like any colors beside black or white bras?

This is my fun/date night/sex braAny ladies own a fun bra?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• first off that is a fantastic date night/hookup bra. i would be gitty as fuck if i took a girl home and undressed her to find that bra. i was going to say that a tiny red bra will bring me to my knees, but that teal one is on par with all the sexy red bras

0|1
    0|0
  • Besides black and white, red (like a candy apple), light blues (cyan, sky etc), almost any pink (salmon, rose, blush, magenta, so on).

What was the occasion this time for having it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Coloured bras are cool; bright and bold! :-)
    Lacy, detailed and anything you feel good in is always going to get males attention! Great pic too!! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say other then black and white a nice color would be red or grey let me just say tho yours is not so bad either I like the shade of blue and style 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite color bra is NO bra! πŸ˜‚

All kidding aside, as long as the bra makes the women feel more confident and ready for some fun, I'd pick that bra any day!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• all of my bras are sexy and colorful. πŸ˜› I don't own any plain black or white. I'll take some pictures when I get home

1|4
    0|0
  • I have a fun bra. It's so fun i can't even wear it. The crazy print is visible through all my shirts. Total fail.

0|2
    0|0
  • You should have made yourself anonymous if your gonna post a picture in your bra. Your gonna get tons of follow requests and messages now.
    Good luck

1|2
    0|0
  • I havee yet to find a bra that is comfortable, reasonable price, and pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but they don't come in my size so I have to "beautify" mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes