Are scars beautiful 🤔🤔?

I've a small scar on my forehead from the accident and now I think that its ruining my life,
SEE MY PIC AND TELL ME, WHAT CAN I DO😔😔

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, scars are scars. Not a whole lot you can do about it. I have a lot of them because I'm a total klutz, and in my experience, it makes for a good conversation starter. People ask me what happened, I tell them how I fell down the stairs because I was wearing giant unicorn slippers, they laugh, then they show me their scars, and we get to know each other. So yes, I think scars can be beautiful, because they're totally unique and can allow us to connect to people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I think so.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE