Are scars beautiful 🤔🤔?

I've a small scar on my forehead from the accident and now I think that its ruining my life,
SEE MY PIC AND TELL ME, WHAT CAN I DO😔😔

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, scars are scars. Not a whole lot you can do about it. I have a lot of them because I'm a total klutz, and in my experience, it makes for a good conversation starter. People ask me what happened, I tell them how I fell down the stairs because I was wearing giant unicorn slippers, they laugh, then they show me their scars, and we get to know each other. So yes, I think scars can be beautiful, because they're totally unique and can allow us to connect to people.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I think so.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• urs is small
    and some r beautiful. and urs is not that much big deal to ruin u

1|1
    0|0
  • They tend to fade over time. I have a scar on my right leg from an accident I had when I was playing on a climbing frame and a sharp piece of metal was exposed and my leg got caught on it. Another small scar I have is on the middle of my forehead, from a head injury.

The rest of the scars I had from nasty accidents such as fire and a bad fall have disappeared completely though

0|0
    0|0
    • i got in an accident with a motorcycle nd it was so brutal that bike got destroyed on hitting me.
      It was like i was Superman but also i got injured too

• Same thing happened to me with a bike too. Sent me flying but I was badly hurt also

• Yes, absolutely. Scars are unique and individual. Any imperfections, really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|1
    0|0
    • hmmmm

• Show All
    • m all ears👂👂

• My mom accidentally dropped the hot comb while doing my hair, it fell on my leg. Also I have burned hand scars where she purposely burned them because I was crying too much and I was a toddler. So my hands don't look like normal people hands and I used to be insecure about them but now I embracing it and it's beautiful

• Yes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes