Would you buy expensive clothes, purses, shoes, and watches just because they are from designer brands?

and people can see you have money to buy that and like to show off or you dont care about wearing stuff that famous designers créate You can find nice clothes, watches and shoes at a better prize somewhere else without spending that much money and still you can look good.

I mean I heard people saying "well if you can afford to buy a expensive watch buy it cause i t has guarantee and also if you need to buy a watch, buy a good one, it will be worth it cause it will last forever unlike other watches you buy in other places, specially if a person collects watches.

My cousin is dating a lady who is like the manager of a very chick watch store and a women watch there can cost $1000. He is like very proud to date her as she owns this super chick store, cause my cousin will never settle to date someone whose job is not like very appealing, it has to be a job of a manager of a company, or the owner of a store, cause he has to look good to the people, plus she has to be pretty. The sad part is that he is teaching those thigns to his 15 yr old son, that you have have nice things, wear nice clothes, . Recently he bought his son a super chick watch for his birthday maybe it could cost him around $500 (for us that is expensive). My seocnd cousin is just 15 years old.

My cousin does not buy watches in cheap places and he alwyas is showing off and talks about brands, very shallow, he sounds so superficial.

Im the totally opposite you wotn caught me buying a designer watch or a designer clothes. . I can find nice clothes or other stuff at inexpesive stores and still look good.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I buy what ever I like without looking at the brand. and idc how cheap and expensive it is. if I like it. I buy it. period

• If you dont takek a look if it chear or no it means you have money to afford to buy expensive things if possible, right?

• lol. ur right about that one I guess. but I mean I still buy cheap stuff I like tho.. I don't like to show that I'm rich. I hate rich people. they're so ignorent and I don't want to be like them.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think it's all stupid. Stuff is stuff, no matter what.

• Some people believe that the Brand makes a person in order to look sophisticated and only by wearing Brand things you can pull it off. Im worrying about my cousin son. He will learn that material things are more important than other stuff in life. He just turn 15. For his birthday mosf of the gifts he was given was money so he can buy whatever he wants (is not a bad idea though if you did not know what to give him anyway). His dad bought him a watch and I bet it did not cost him cheap, I doubt his girlfriend just give him the watch, because she is the manager of a watch store. and no payment just for being his girlfriend.

Also my cousin son that day was using a new mobile, but I dont know who gave him his new phone though.

• I think my 15 yrd cousin cared that he has a brand new watch bought by his dad at his dad girlfriend chick clock store. I think he may know about a thing or two about brands, yes at that age!! Im starting to worry when he will grow up if he will become a materialist guy taht only wants to buy good stuff but he is a rebelious boy, at college even if his grades are good his behavior are totally the opposite.