Would you have a tattoo like this?

Would you have a tattoo like this??I am thinking about having one done. Does any girl have one like this?

Updates:
I am not talking about having this exact one done. Something different but around the same size.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• go for it !
    If you want to do it, go for it !

"How would this look when I'm 80?"
    You might die tomorrow, who knows if you'll even reach that age, do what you want and fuck everyone else
    the tattoo is sexy

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell ya.. you have a great body to pull one off. It's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• No. Although I finds some tattoos drawings nice looking I'm still not a big fan of tattoos. Often I thinks it looks a lot better on the paper, a wall, a canvas etc. than on a body. I wouldn't like if my partner had one either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!
    Tattoos on a woman scream skank.
    Tattoos make a woman undateable, in the eyes of quality men.

0|0
    1|3
    • Maybe you need to get out of the dark ages.

• So tattoos on guys make them undateable in the eyes of quality women?

• Ask yourself this, what will I look like when I'm 80

0|0
    2|0
    • When I am 80 what the hell would I care what I look like? I am not going to look like I am now so why should I care?

• Who wants to live to be 80 anyway. The body starts wearing out between 60-70.

• Okay

• Not a fan of tattoos. This one is too big !! it hides woman's natural beauty !!

0|0
    0|1
    • Its on her side. How is that hiding her "natural beauty"?

• For me big tattoos hide natural skin colour and thats unattractive for me. Everyone is different, i don't tend to like it.

• I mean it would look ugly once you stop kinda looking like that... Thats a show off tat. Has no significance

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• If you want it, get it. It's really that simple. Give yourself some time to think about it and make sure you still want it a few months from now, though.
    Don't worry about the guys who say big tattoos make you "undateable." They are NOT the kind of men you want to date anyway... actually, I'm starting to think tattoos might be a good way to filter out the misogynists. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it! Except I'm not a big fan of tattoos with ccrazy amount of colour. I prefer the regular tattoo plain colour. I always thought getting the entire back tattooed looks so good but personally could never tolerate the pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got two tattoos one on my ribs and shoulder I couldn't be more happy... and yeah I got all the "what will it look like when you're 80" talks and honestly I'm like "it'll still look sexy" don't let people tell you what to do if you want it, go for it but of course it is permanent so make sure you really want it, i root for you girl!!! ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it girl, like any other tattoo it's of course gonna hurt and you know that. if you want it rock it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never get something so large. That probably cost over $1,000 with a good artist. I'd much rather have several small pieces.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes