Would you have a tattoo like this?

Would you have a tattoo like this??I am thinking about having one done. Does any girl have one like this?

Updates:
I am not talking about having this exact one done. Something different but around the same size.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• go for it !
    If you want to do it, go for it !

"How would this look when I'm 80?"
    You might die tomorrow, who knows if you'll even reach that age, do what you want and fuck everyone else
    the tattoo is sexy

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell ya.. you have a great body to pull one off. It's beautiful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• No. Although I finds some tattoos drawings nice looking I'm still not a big fan of tattoos. Often I thinks it looks a lot better on the paper, a wall, a canvas etc. than on a body. I wouldn't like if my partner had one either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!
    Tattoos on a woman scream skank.
    Tattoos make a woman undateable, in the eyes of quality men.

0|0
    1|3
  • Ask yourself this, what will I look like when I'm 80

0|0
    2|0
    • When I am 80 what the hell would I care what I look like? I am not going to look like I am now so why should I care?

• Who wants to live to be 80 anyway. The body starts wearing out between 60-70.

• Not a fan of tattoos. This one is too big !! it hides woman's natural beauty !!

0|0
    0|1
    • Its on her side. How is that hiding her "natural beauty"?

• For me big tattoos hide natural skin colour and thats unattractive for me. Everyone is different, i don't tend to like it.

• I mean it would look ugly once you stop kinda looking like that... Thats a show off tat. Has no significance

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks good. But before decide think about your future job and the investment on the tattoo. I hope it helps.

0|0
    0|0
    • My current job I won't be showing it and my future job of wife and mother it doesn't matter.

• Why in the hell would you do that? Do you think it will make you look like her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you even bothered looking at my profile? It has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to look like her which I dont.

• Show All
    • This one is permanent. And even if he wasn't I wouldn't want a guy who thinks he owns me and I should look like what he wants. I am my own person not someone's property. Okay I am done with this.

• Thanks for the reply-helpful

• i don't want a tattoo some issues
    but yeah i find it sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • personally myself I think they're gorgeous hot and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one, but very small, size just like a cookie

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight away undateable

0|1
    0|2
  • I find those tattoos to be ugly and unflattering

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if I loss weight

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was well done and I liked the design, sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I will have on the upper body.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look amazing but not permanent ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you there?

0|0
    0|0
  • it would suit you

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look sexy but I don't want my parents seeing that in my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would your girlfriend want to show her body off to your parents? It should be what she wants not what you or your parents want.

• Show All
    • Also you have to look attractive ad that to pull it off, which your most likely not. otherwise it looks trashy 😷

• I know a lot of guys that would totally disagree with you about whether I am attractive or not. Apparently I hurt you little feelings so you have to lash out at me. At least I show my face unlike you.

What Girls Said 15

• If you want it, get it. It's really that simple. Give yourself some time to think about it and make sure you still want it a few months from now, though.
    Don't worry about the guys who say big tattoos make you "undateable." They are NOT the kind of men you want to date anyway... actually, I'm starting to think tattoos might be a good way to filter out the misogynists. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it! Except I'm not a big fan of tattoos with ccrazy amount of colour. I prefer the regular tattoo plain colour. I always thought getting the entire back tattooed looks so good but personally could never tolerate the pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got two tattoos one on my ribs and shoulder I couldn't be more happy... and yeah I got all the "what will it look like when you're 80" talks and honestly I'm like "it'll still look sexy" don't let people tell you what to do if you want it, go for it but of course it is permanent so make sure you really want it, i root for you girl!!! ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it girl, like any other tattoo it's of course gonna hurt and you know that. if you want it rock it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never get something so large. That probably cost over $1,000 with a good artist. I'd much rather have several small pieces.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I'd want a tattoo somewhere I could see it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a bit too much. Not saying its not pretty, just a bit too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a great location. It would be really pretty if you did like black and white

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me but to each his own

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it!! I need new tattoos!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like the location.