Is this unfair?

I was recently pulled aside by the trainer at my office gym and asked to change my attire because one of my female co-workers complained that it was too revealing. It was totally embarrassing. I'm wearing Champion basketball shorts, and I can't help that I have a very large bulge. Is this fair? Would this happen to a woman? What kind of woman would complain like that? Should I comply?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't comply, girls get the same treatment all the time but it doesn't matter. wear what you want and if they're offended that's their problem

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not your fault your bulge is huge, let them deal with it๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't understand how that could be considered "too revealing"

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she liked what she saw a little too much & can't help herself so she wants you to stop showing it off... I don't know why she would complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Were your shorts the proper size?

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course. Down to the knee.

• Show All
    • Well, now it's my problem. The fitness attendant is female too. Maybe part of the problem.

• I see what you're saying, no need to make a big deal at the workplace but I seriously don't understand what they're suggesting you wear!

• I can't help feeling that the person who posted this is backhandedly bragging about his "very large bulge."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• female privilege is shown again... sigh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes