Is this unfair?

I was recently pulled aside by the trainer at my office gym and asked to change my attire because one of my female co-workers complained that it was too revealing. It was totally embarrassing. I'm wearing Champion basketball shorts, and I can't help that I have a very large bulge. Is this fair? Would this happen to a woman? What kind of woman would complain like that? Should I comply?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't comply, girls get the same treatment all the time but it doesn't matter. wear what you want and if they're offended that's their problem

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not your fault your bulge is huge, let them deal with it๐Ÿ˜‚