Girls, What's your fav makeup brand?

And what's your fav product of theirs?

If you don't like or wear makeup - good for you and save the rant for someone who cares πŸ™ƒ
  • Too Faced
    Vote A
  • Nars
    Vote B
  • MAC
    Vote C
  • Benefit
    Vote D
  • Smashbox
    Vote E
  • Urban Decay
    Vote F
  • Huda Beauty/Kardashians/Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to use more expensive brands like Chantecaille, especially for eye makeup. All of the less expensive brands really irritate my eyes and skin. Chantecaille is more expensive than the brands you mentioned, but the mascara lasts forever. I've had a tube last me 6 months unlike Too Faced that only lasted a month and burnt my eyes so bad.

I hate younique mascara's the most. I have never felt so much pain and torture than I have wearing it for a total of 5 minutes. It was so horrible I had to take it straight off.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• none of the above high end brands... i only use drugstore brands

0|0
    0|0
  • Urban Decay for sure. Their eye shadow palettes are amazing - super pigmented and long lasting. Too Faced is a close second for me, though, I wasn't too impressed with their foundations/concealer. For me, Urban Decay is just more consistent with its high quality.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of those you listed are amazing. I couldn't decide which one to choose though! And I found the last part of your paragraph hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "save the rant for someone who cares" you're the best! I wear a combination of brands. My fav is MAC for Lipstick. Their liquid lipstick stays on forever. You're gonna need some serious ghee slathering and masala munching to get rid of it. As for concealer. Nars is the best. I find it goes on smoothly without creasing so fast like other brands. But if you want something cheaper with the same sort of deal that Nars gives then try Sephora concealer. Really pretty too! I don't really wear eyeshadow but for when I go out to brown weddings ( ya know how it goes) 😌 I like the too faced eye pallet specifically the (bare or nude one) not sure what it's called but somewhere around there! Received tons of compliments when I use it. Try Sephora or nudestix lipstick too the best! Ask for your mascara and eyeliner I use drug store brands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they're a bang for your buck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really into UD at the moment but I do love Nars as well.
    I use the Naked Skin Foundation, the All Nighter spray, lip pencils, eye palettes and liquid lipsticks regularly.
    I also love Nars and use the Sheer Glow Foundation, primer, blush and matte lip pencils.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got my first mac product (foundation) and it is amazing!! the quality is so great. I don't often use high end makeup products but I think mac is my favourite, however I admire the packaging of benefit and toofaced (so pretty) I can't say much about the actual product because I haven't tried it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's tough to choose. I love Too Faced and MAC products but some are hit and miss. Right now, I'm really loving ELF and Nyx stuff. Cheaper but still gets the job done.

2|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to vote for Kardashians even though my choice is other. I love Makeup Forevers powder.
    Urban decay has awesome bronzer
    Eyeko has grwat eye liners and eye sticks.
    And I like Burts Bees for things like chapstick and moisturizer.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a variety!! i love maybelliene and l'orΓ©al for drugstore but for high end i use a lot of too faced, tarte urban decay, ect!! it's just a big mix haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of the ones listed above, I like Urban Decay... I love their eye shadows, lip liners, and their Revolution lipstick line.

Here are my other favorites (that's also in my makeup bag ;)):
    Favorite blush: NARS Orgasm
    Favorite liquid liner: Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper
    Favorite foundation: YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat; NARS Sheer Glow
    Favorite mascara: Maybelline Full N' Soft waterproof

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy Morphe, Colourpop and Mac for eyeshadows. Some say that Morphe isn't pigmented or 'as good' as everyone makes it out to be, but all of the palettes I have received have served their purpose well. I mostly like their makeup brushes, though!
    I think that the Balm needs to be on this list though, because they're amazing! They are probably my go-to for concealer, foundation, bronzer/highlight, blush, and lips. I also have Anastasia, Too Faced, and Kat Von D's tattoo liner. I only use Urban Decay for their concealer. I also have found that Sephora's little line of makeup products is really nice and is cheaper -- their liquid lipsticks are amazing and are a whole 7 bucks cheaper than Too Faced's 'Melted' ones!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think tarte is probably my all time favorite but I also use a lot of MAC, ABH, and Urban Decay.

1|0
    0|0
  • E. L. F. It can be hit or miss though. I love my purple mac lipstick though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love Tarte cus their eyeshadow palettes often smell like vanilla lol
    I also like Nars but only for their concealer

1|0
    0|0
  • urban decay has best eye shadow palettes primers and lipsticks

1|0
    0|0
  • when i was obsessed with makeup it was definitely MAC.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Mac. I can easily find the foundation which suits my skin tone better than other brands.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been loving Nars lately, all their stuff is just super high quality and I've never been disappointed with any of their products

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make-up a lot, But MAC is pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nars, Smashbox, Too faced and Urban Decay
    I also like Nyx

0|0
    0|0
  • clinique

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever's on sale at Wal-Mart or Walgreen.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only use cheap makeup brands

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in makeup!

1|0
    0|0
  • Urban Decay or Anastasia.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia beverly hills

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Nyx, covergirl, wet and wild

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Mac tests on animals so a big no from me

1|0
    0|0
  • Bare Minerals, Clinique, Mac, and Nars.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes