Girls, What's your fav makeup brand?

And what's your fav product of theirs?

If you don't like or wear makeup - good for you and save the rant for someone who cares 🙃

• Too Faced
  • Nars
  • MAC
    Vote C
  • Benefit
    Vote D
  • Smashbox
    Vote E
  • Urban Decay
    Vote F
  • Huda Beauty/Kardashians/Other
    Vote G

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to use more expensive brands like Chantecaille, especially for eye makeup. All of the less expensive brands really irritate my eyes and skin. Chantecaille is more expensive than the brands you mentioned, but the mascara lasts forever. I've had a tube last me 6 months unlike Too Faced that only lasted a month and burnt my eyes so bad.

I hate younique mascara's the most. I have never felt so much pain and torture than I have wearing it for a total of 5 minutes. It was so horrible I had to take it straight off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE