Is Ed Sheeran sexy or is it just his guitar?

here's some useful stats that I found on an app as you can see ed sheeran is roughly twice as sexy as Tom hiddleston, I think that this should be the outher way around, it must be because of the guitar because Tom is a gentleman.is Ed Sheeran sexy or is it just his guitar??is Ed Sheeran sexy or is it just his guitar??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Tbh, I find both Ed Sheeran and Tom Hiddleston quite unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • charismatic, talented, cute, charming, seems like a nice person all those characteristics can make him sexy to some people. I think he's adorable but not sexy, doesn't mean I woulndt be attracted to him tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he's attractive at all and I'm not a fan of his music either. Tom Hiddleston is way more attractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Ed because he has a great personality.
    I would smash lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some red head! He is totally hot. Talent or not, I'd still love date him! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • both "unattractive" but Ed's personally draws me more, so I would smash for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just the guitar. He's not hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's sort of cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Ed

0|0
    0|0
    • do you think he's cute or he's more relatable because of his music?

• Not my type, but I still think he's kinda cite. I don't find Tom Hiddleston attractive tho

• no.😳
    seems nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm that guitar is quite sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither is sexy. Would pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ed Sheeran is not sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's kinda cute yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider him cute actually even without his guitar

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Ed Sheeran has got more percentage for 'Smash' because people know what kind of music he writes and how lovely his lyrics are and that's probably the reason why people are more drawn to him then to Tom Hiddleston. Physically, I think Tom Hiddleston wins lol...

1|1
    0|0
    • that's basically what I was thinking.

• Haha :) Well, after reading other people's comments, I find it strange when they think that Tom Hiddleston is 'average' or 'unattractive' lol

• its the guitar alone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes