I feel ugly without makeup, I need advice?

What should I do
I don't like my acne scars or dark circles

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all girls feel like that to a certain extent. No. one is perfect and girls just cover it up. with makeup. Even certain models dont look. as good if they dont wear makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• try baking soda as a face wash, and organic! coconut oil for moisturizer, or neutrogena moisturizer, I use baking soda and it has helped so much with, scarring, under-eye circles/bags, and I use it once in a while after shaving my underarms to prevent darkening skin.

• How do you use baking soda

• What about fir yoir dark circles

• yes for dark circles it helps lighten but doesn't totally get rid of them