Ladies specifically, what can a guy do to improve his physical appearance (dress)?

to follow up on my last question about confidence. if that's not your problem than what can I do to improve my appearance on a broader scale (if that makes any sense). anyways this is how a dress usually (unless it's summer) and replace those jeans with brown khakis and my sweater is red (I wear a uniform). the other picture is how I dress daily when. I don't have school (minus the hat and shoes, I wear nikes usually). any ideas?Ladies specifically, what can a guy do to improve his physical appearance (dress)??Ladies specifically, what can a guy do to improve his physical appearance (dress)??

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it seems like you have good fashion... I don't have any recommendations

• really? I always get shit on about how I dress. have you seen my picture? it's on my page

• Yeah I would say try to bulk up and girls will be more receptive- girls like their boyfriend to be able to protect them and guys won't bully so much if you look strong and like you could beat their ass

• okay😄👍 I'll see what I can do