Ladies specifically, what can a guy do to improve his physical appearance (dress)?

to follow up on my last question about confidence. if that's not your problem than what can I do to improve my appearance on a broader scale (if that makes any sense). anyways this is how a dress usually (unless it's summer) and replace those jeans with brown khakis and my sweater is red (I wear a uniform). the other picture is how I dress daily when. I don't have school (minus the hat and shoes, I wear nikes usually). any ideas?Ladies specifically, what can a guy do to improve his physical appearance (dress)??Ladies specifically, what can a guy do to improve his physical appearance (dress)??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it seems like you have good fashion... I don't have any recommendations

1|0
    0|0
    • really? I always get shit on about how I dress. have you seen my picture? it's on my page

• Show All
    • Yeah I would say try to bulk up and girls will be more receptive- girls like their boyfriend to be able to protect them and guys won't bully so much if you look strong and like you could beat their ass

• okay😄👍 I'll see what I can do

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I like the preppy collared shirt look. Half sleeve or short sleeve. I hate salmon pants and guys that wear fruity colors but that's just me. Usually tells me, "yep, he's a douche."
    Also just the casual tee and jeans is fine. Grays, reds and blues are colors im attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skater guy fashion. Plaid t shirts, normal jeans that are slightly baggy.
    I also like rocker fashion leather jackets and all.

I'm a goth tho, and that's just my taste. Like the outfit in the 2nd pic tho 😊

My advice is wear whatever you want. I'd accept a guy if I really liked him regardless of what he wears, and the same sex don't care what you wear really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes