Girls, Do you still wear clothes from your childhood?

the reason I ask if I was told by my staff thats the fashion to wear clothes so small it made to look like they're made for children and teens.
that's why we have them in stoke and sale them.
maybe my wording if wrong but that's how it looks to me.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep jeans from my skinniest point to second skinniest from high school and college that are 00 and 0. I can still fit into the zeros but once I took up running tediously my ass got too big for the 00. No room for any kind of ass. They ft before I started becoming serious about running.

In the winter I wear cords that I bought at 19 sometimes. Since they are expensive and I never wore them often to begin with they are in really good shape. And you can't get that kind of boot flare anymore. That's the main reason I keep a pair of jeans or pants for a decade or more. Style that looks good on me and isn't around anymore.

Also pants don't lie. I don't weigh the same as I did when I was 17 but I can still wear the pants and shirts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE