Girls, Do you still wear clothes from your childhood?

Updates:
the reason I ask if I was told by my staff thats the fashion to wear clothes so small it made to look like they're made for children and teens.
that's why we have them in stoke and sale them.
maybe my wording if wrong but that's how it looks to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep jeans from my skinniest point to second skinniest from high school and college that are 00 and 0. I can still fit into the zeros but once I took up running tediously my ass got too big for the 00. No room for any kind of ass. They ft before I started becoming serious about running.

In the winter I wear cords that I bought at 19 sometimes. Since they are expensive and I never wore them often to begin with they are in really good shape. And you can't get that kind of boot flare anymore. That's the main reason I keep a pair of jeans or pants for a decade or more. Style that looks good on me and isn't around anymore.

Also pants don't lie. I don't weigh the same as I did when I was 17 but I can still wear the pants and shirts.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• No. Girls and juniors clothing sizes are cut more straight like men's while misses and women's sizes are cut to fit curves like breasts, butt, or hips

2|1
    0|0
    • I know that, it just seems your clothes are getting smaller and smaller over the years.
      I know it's summer here but it looks like they're children's clothing.

• Uhh my actual childhood? I wouldn't fit in them.

I still have a few shirts from my teenage years from about 16 or so. I don't wear them much anymore though. Other than a couple of band shirts and one pair of jeans.

I was a lot less colourful back then. I didn't want to stand out. Now I wear all the colours.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every now and then, I take out all my old dresses that I used to wear years ago. Even after 12 years I can still fit into my jeans and tops. The jeans is bit tight though. I wear it, just to refresh the memories. I look at myself in the mirror for free to minutes and change back into my new clothes. It makes me happy and sad at the same time.. Such a strange feeling

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i sometimes still wear shirts and tight pants (they were tight then and tight now) that i wore when i was 12/13

0|1
    0|0
  • No, as I do not have a severe eating disorder and I am over three feet tall.

2|0
    0|0
    • You don't need to have a eating disorder to still fit in clothes.

• From when I was a child? Yeah, you would need to. I would have to have had stunted growth also.

• I can still fit my jackets and jumpers when I was 14 lol

Pants? Not so much

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a snowsuit that still fits (it's from my teenage years not like a kid)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I wouldn't fit into anything from my childhood from the waist up haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't😝Too small size

0|1
    0|0
  • I still have a few things.. but wear them? no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope do u?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing from my childhood would fit me now.

0|0
    0|0
  • From my teenage years, yes.
    From childhood, no.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is that because you like them too much to get rid of

• Show All
    • Lol.
      And why not wear them if you can

• Because they look weird on me and because a child's body is different from an adult's body?

Recommended myTakes