Should I dye my hair?

I want to dye only one side, the second photo shoulda told ya what side I want to do. I was thinking maybe doing just the one side a whole color like blue or red. But not sure which way to dye it, the whole thing? Stripes? Peek-a-boo? Not sure and I'm not even sure for what color. Any help would be great!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ€— please and thank ya!Should I dye my hair?Should I dye my hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it'll make you happy do it. You don't need anyone else approval but your own.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should dye your hair it will bring you out.. but none of the colors you suggested

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• do all of it a bit darker then do one blonde streak top to bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • your hairs are lovely 😍 and u can go for it if u ever tried it before

1|0
    0|0
  • no it looks fine the way it is. Brown hair is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look naturally nice why doing that, but it stays your choice

0|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to dye it for fun to express myself ya know? And thanks I just look at my hair and this it's an ugly boring color because most people have brown hair. But thanks for your honest opinion!!

• Only if you dye it a natural hair color

1|0
    0|0
  • it's your choice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I say Apple red

0|0
    0|0
  • no hell no leave it alone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Couldn't see the pictures since my wifi is shitting on me. But stripes? Peak a boo? Are you kidding? Blue and red? Uhhhhh why lol. But if you want then go ahead

1|0
    0|0
    • Blue or red or any color I'm trying to figure out what would look good lol

• Show All
    • No problem~
      The reason why I didn't say no blue or red because it's kind of extra in a way? You might be a target at school.
      If your in the US. No offense but good luck

• None taken!

• Up to you to decide

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good as it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it and for the love of god grow your hair out so you don't look like a little boy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes