Should I dye my hair?

I want to dye only one side, the second photo shoulda told ya what side I want to do. I was thinking maybe doing just the one side a whole color like blue or red. But not sure which way to dye it, the whole thing? Stripes? Peek-a-boo? Not sure and I'm not even sure for what color. Any help would be great!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ€— please and thank ya!Should I dye my hair?Should I dye my hair?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• If it'll make you happy do it. You don't need anyone else approval but your own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should dye your hair it will bring you out.. but none of the colors you suggested