I don't like how I look because?

So I've always gotten that I look like a Kardashian, specifically Kim and for other girls, that might be good news cause there's plenty of them out there who purposely try to look like her but for me, it's like whatever. Not coming from a cocky place but I naturally look like her... like I have the tan skin, the long NATURAL black hair NO EXTENSIONS, the face, even the body type, etc. Yes its flattering most of the time but sometimes I wish I didn't look like her because at the end of the day, she is a controversial person, some people don't like her, some people make fun of her so when people look at me, I feel like they're making fun of me or I'm a joke, and I can't be taken seriously. I've thought of changing my whole look but this is me and I like how I look, I just get annoyed sometimes cause it affects how people treat me. It's crazy cause there's so many girls who try so hard to look like her from makeup to surgery even guys try to look like her but here I am trying to not look like her lol.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This is probably all just in your head. I doubt other people associate you with her and if they do, I doubt they often think you have the same personality. People tend to dislike her personality, not her body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well you have to remember that a lot of women want to be the epiphany of her. For some reason you just happen to look like her naturally.

Just remind people that you had no interest in being someone. This is your true self. If people can't understand that that is your true self. They don't deserve to know the real you. Sure you may look like "whatever her name is" but do you act like her?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know lol I do have some of their taste like clothes, makeup, etc but Im more tomboy ish and silly so sometimes actually I think some people especially guys get disappointed when they see Im not who they thought I was after seeing how I look. I guess they thought I would be girlier, more out there, etc but Im not.

• Well I think just the best thing you could do for yourself Is fix your logic like you are not kim kardashion you aren't responsible for her actions/play no part in this so when others make fun of her they aren't making fun of you. Once you realize his I think you feel better

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I get what you're saying.

Recommended myTakes