Do you like to use (or see) lots of make-up applied to eyebrows?

Personally I like no more than a little... on the following picture left would be okay but right I would consider as overkill if your name is not Mr Spock 8).
Interested to hear how GAG is thinking about it :D
Do you like to use (or see) lots of make-up applied to eyebrows?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Filling it in a tiny bit sounds fine with me. I like it like that :)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• Definitely not.
    Makeup on eyebrows always looks extremely off to me.

2|0
    0|0
    • I agree Sally! Keep them natural that's what we guys like :D

• natural is best

0|0
    0|0
  • no hate dark brows

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with ya! Some people's makeup is simply overkill- but I think a bit isn't too bad. I don't put makeup on my brows that often but I'll shape and trim them from time to time.

I see a whole lot of this on social media etc. not so much in person though! It's just a trend that probably won't last for too much longer.
    Nice question! 😎

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for answering :D
      Indeed those overly decorated woman are rare on the streets. Maybe there's more common at parties but I don't like visiting those :o

• Of course! It was a good question :)
      Yeah haha. I totally feel ya

• I am glad I dont have to do this. Applying make up to your eyebrows is a bit much. Take the time to grow your eyebrows out even if they get bushy and shape them how you want. if your eyebrows are naturally faint and thin then embrace them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like some people have like zero eye brows, so, what can they do look better when they have eye brows.
    https://i.imgur.com/GkyscdA.png
    And sometimes, grooming and shaping the brow to bigger but more natural is best.
    media.enikos.gr/.../...aa98b3c186389c6a6cee5ce.jpg
    And you know, if someone likes the instagram fade unibrow thing, let them do it, haha. But no, I don't like this application.
    galoremag.com/.../instagram_brow_galore_9_7.jpg
    More no-nos in my opinion
    www.thesun.co.uk/.../...7015940-e1492249220329.jpg

Amazing brows
    fidm.edu/.../1-lG23Gzt
    scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/.../...lters.png

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I like eyebrows that are filled in to their natural shape. But, some women can really rock the dramatic eyebrow look!

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha yeah, apart from the teeth they are like real vampires (or Spock fans)!

• I've never tried the eyebrow thing. When girls get it threaded or whatever it does look good but nahh makeup isn't my style. Im too tomboy for that

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah just be who you like to be Desi :D
      For me it wouldn't be a problem, like most guys I prefer little make-up at most :D

• I honestly don't need it. I've got Brook Shield eyebrows that are finally back in style. In do maintenance plucking of strays and that's it.

I wear highlighting eyeshadow and concealer. I usually wear mascara, but not always and thin eyeliner at night.

Always a little blush and tone but my perfect eyebrows make my face. Big brown eyes, thick eyebrows and red hair. Done and done.

Now keep in mind in very pale so give it a year or two and my skin will crumble.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I heard that Brook was jealous of your brows :D
      Gosh home that crumbling skin was a little too pessimistic?

• It doesn't mock me, I mean to each their own, and if it looks real/not too fake then that's not so bad I guess xD what I can't understand and I dont like at all is when they literally shave all the eyebrow and DRAW some other eyebrow... Doesn't look nice to me

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer it natural tho, thats for sure

• Oh yeah I couldn't agree more!
      Gosh, that shaving and painting thing is spooky and unfortunately I recognize it :-(

• Yes I really like it
    without make up you can't see my brows 😂
    I think it looks great.

1|0
    0|0
    • not too mutch
      as long as it's natural I like it

• Yeah, if you have "too little" it sounds fine to apply a little!

• I use no makeup at all. Loads of moisturizer, but no makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people pull it off and some people honestly look better with it than out because they're eye brows are so thin...

However most don't and i would say take it to the max.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's probably true! Generally natural will look better but if you're totally short of eyebrows a little help can add value :D

• I like to darker mine a little sometimes to make them match my eye makeup. But they're always completely natural looking, just the hairs look more brown than blonde. I can't stand Nike tick eyebrows!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have really bad eyebrows. And would fill them if I knew how

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha maybe ask a question on GAG... there will certainly be some make-up experts :D

• Thanks but I do know the theory, jjust they always come a bit off.

• No, I used to fill them in a lot but I've stopped. Sometimes I might just put a little on just to define them a little more, but only on special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait until this trend dies. Drawing on your eyebrows is such a weird concept.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, I agree! Let's start the stop-painting-brows-movement!

• With the eyebrows I've seen on Instagram, I wouldn't consider the right over kill. I personally like them either way as long as they're neat and not too thick.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess the thickness is not something you have under control. I've had a teacher with full sized brushes up there! But he was a nice person.

• I never really liked makeup on eyebrows too much either. Unless the person genetically didn't have much hair for their eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds fine, indeed as long as it doesn't look like an overdone paint job it's perfect :D
      On the pics I've seen from you they looks natural and fine :D

• Whenever I add makeup to my eyebrows, I don't use too much. Most of my eyebrow is hair anyway. They have a nice shape but they are sparse in some areas.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely not. When I am having a conversation with a girl, I tend to look into her eyes and hold the gaze. But the too much of eye make up can be very troublesome and irritating.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree, close to natural is nicest :D

• Yup. Maybe a little bit of eyeliner. But nothing more.

I mean eyes are female's most beautiful assets.

• natrual looks good it not my place to say what a girl pit on their face but i think that men are natural so why are women not

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like filled in eyebrows. They look like somebody used a Jumbo chisel-edge sharpie on their eyebrow area.

0|0
    0|0
  • normally I like them without any makeup

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep?

0|0
    0|0
  • I always perfer less makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think makeup is a eyebrow thing