Girls, Do you wear leggings at school?

Hello's I'm just starting 7th grade and the school uniform says White shirt black trousers and black shoes can I get away with wearing leggings do you think?

If you wear leggings do you wear a longer shirt to cover your bum?

What do you wear under your leggings?

If you wear a thong is it embarrassing to get changed for gym classes?

What grade you are in?

Random question...

Are you still a virgin?

Do you smoke cigarettes?

What type of underwear do you wear?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably intend for you to wear twill slacks, not leggings.

I do not always wear a longer shirt, I almost always wear underwear. I don't know - they didn't have things when I was that age.

I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit before you were born. Don't start - they are terribly harmful and addictive, but they don't even get you high.

I have many types of underwear to go with certain outfits, etc. But I usually wear a dress and no panties.