What kind of underwear do you recommend wearing with leggings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• G-string, C-string, and especially the Thong! oh thongs are soooo sexy. Also wear any pair of leggings EXCEPT black! black leggings are trashy and too mainstream. there are plenty of cheap, well designed pairs out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • a lacy thong I've found is best convenient for leggings...

• But anything but black or grey is like super trashy looking makes you look like a street hoe

• i disagree. i like when a woman wears colorful leggings. there are plenty of pictures on pinterest of cool leggings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Any underwear that you're comfortable with! I usually wear really thin panties from Arie that have no panty lines, boy-shorts style or commando ( depending on the leggings). It all depends on what you're comfortable with because at the end of the day it's you that has to deal with the leggings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Personaly, i prefer none. Let those sexy cheeks move freely. No sight on earth matches this.

0|1
    1|0
  • i liked it when my ex wore booty types with leghings. it really compliments the cheeks ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of girls wear none

1|0
    1|0
  • ones that fit

0|0
    0|0
  • non..

0|0
    0|0
  • none, looks weird with underwear.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• thong but g string is better so there are no chances of lines

0|0
    0|0
  • Any underwear really just dont wear leggings as pants

0|0
    0|0
    • worst "trend" ever. leggings as pants. having a punk style going on most days i like wearing leggings under booty shorts even. just dress it well ans wear the look.

• Show All
    • @h3ll0 i dont care if I have a nice ass or not, leggings are made to be worn under dresses and skirts not as pants so they can make people notice you because nobody noticed you before you "had a nice ass"

• Yikes. I wear leggings as pants all the time. Lmao.

• something that doesn't show ugly pantylines. g-strings are ideal for leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear any.

0|2
    0|0
  • A thong is best so you don't have any panty lines

0|1
    0|0
  • Strings :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs or commando.