People say I have nice skin colour. I am tan. But I am not popular. Are they saying this for sorry?

If I have nice skin color why no one asking me out? I am very popular in Korea that's where I am from. Why they lie so much about how good my hair looks or skin color is. I am gay by the way.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• They dont lie, its probably true that you have nice skin and hair. I personally believe its due to being an immagrant from a different country. (Really dont want to sound rude here) Like for me personally I would want to date someone who didn't fully speak the same language as me, Id want to date someone with the same background and customs as me. That could just be me and I know how terrible that sounds but people are pretty shallow. But there are people out there who are different. Being gay may be another factor, it is harder to find a same sex relationship. Sorry if I offended you in any way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• that might be why then baby a man can't use you if you're gay

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE